Sport/sahara rear axle shaft

noroad

i will jump in on this deal to steve if you dont mind! if someone has two and wants to ship steve and i can split the shipping!(to one house)

IgotaWoody39

axles 2011 jk

As NOROAD said we have not. An yes I'm still looking. How much?

have a sport that I swapped for ten factory chrome moly's,,, drive side seal leaked, pass side did not...been sitting outside now for few months,,,, I'm in forked river,nj....to the west chester guy, you can have em if your in need...otherwise there going to the scrapyard...

IgotaWoody39

As NOROAD said we have not. An yes I'm still looking. How much?

I swapped my rear axles on my 2011 for chrome moly's from ten factory, so I have a set....drivers side seal leaked, bearing was fine,,,pass side no problems.... both have been sitting outside for a few months... to the West Chester, pa. guy, you can have them for the taking, I don't have a use for two sets of axles....otherwise their going to the scrapyard....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
have a sport that I swapped for ten factory chrome moly's,,, drive side seal leaked, pass side did not...been sitting outside now for few months,,,, I'm in forked river,nj....to the west chester guy, you can have em if your in need...otherwise there going to the scrapyard...

I swapped my rear axles on my 2011 for chrome moly's from ten factory, so I have a set....drivers side seal leaked, bearing was fine,,,pass side no problems.... both have been sitting outside for a few months... to the West Chester, pa. guy, you can have them for the taking, I don't have a use for two sets of axles....otherwise their going to the scrapyard....

So are you in forked River or pine grove cause your profile says pine grove but you mention nj here?

IgotaWoody39

Where did I say I was. ..???...certainly made No mention of pine grove.....all you need to do is confirm yes or no, you don't need to know anything other....either you want them or you don't. ..kiss..

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Where did I say I was. ..???...certainly made No mention of pine grove.....all you need to do is confirm yes or no, you don't need to know anything other....

just curious as to your location for the axle shafts. your profile your located in pine grove, pa but your post said your located in NJ................

IgotaWoody39

axles in the weeks garbage

Now I know why I don't reply to blogs, to many questions. .. in all your texts, you never once mentioned you wanted them, they'll be in the garbage come saturday....there, you happy. .??

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Now I know why I don't reply to blogs, to many questions. .. in all your texts, you never once mentioned you wanted them, they'll be in the garbage come saturday....there, you happy. .??

maybe i was just inquiring about location of them since i was interested but i guess im not anymore.:icon_crazy: good day

Top Bottom