Bfg t/a ko2

Discount Tire

The all new BFG T/A KO2 is coming.. (First sizes should hit our inventory Nov. 2014)

We had a chance to test the tire in Baja Mexico for a few days earlier this week. Before we share our experience, we want to hear your initial thoughts. What do you think?

0907141102a_zps9ef5cbbb.jpg

0908141402a_zps8e076df0.jpg

Last edited:

OJK12

I like it but I expected the looks to be a lot different but really it's still a great tire as is.

jeeeep

Hooked
I like it! I've run a variety of tires and always come back to BFG - they tend to be a little more expensive but worth it based on my experience.

I see they will also offer this in a 37 so I'm in! hope all sizes are available in Nov. I'm holding off buying until these are available.

Honestly, I was hoping for something more in-line with some of the Hybrid AT/MT tires out there. It really doesn't seem like much was done to the tread on these. I hate to say it but ff I was in the market for this type of tire; I would likely go with a Goodyear Duratrac.

Discount Tire

UPDATE:

BFG will release their new All-Terrain T/A KO2 in two phases. Phase one(1) is scheduled for November 2014
and phase two(2) is scheduled for March and April 2015.

KO2_zpsa0a72722.jpg

In other news, BFG dropped a new All-Terrain T/A KO2 tire from 10,000 feet and drove away on it.
Guess the spot on Playground Earth it hit and you could win a set for yourself.

jeeeep

Hooked
UPDATE:

BFG will release their new All-Terrain T/A KO2 in two phases. Phase one(1) is scheduled for November 2014
and phase two(2) is scheduled for March and April 2015.

KO2_zpsa0a72722.jpg

In other news, BFG dropped a new All-Terrain T/A KO2 tire from 10,000 feet and drove away on it.
Guess the spot on Playground Earth it hit and you could win a set for yourself.

not a single usable 17 above LT275 until March or April :doh:

Well, I'm glad I didn't put a down payment to backorder 37's for the anticipated November date.

Hope they get them out in time for EJS

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Very subtle differences in the tread and good looking, aggressive sidewalls. Looks like it will be a good combo. I really like the KO's in the desert, hopefully this one will do a little better in the sloppy stuff.

Moabbnd

I've been really thinking about running these lately after seeing more info about them. I currently have Falken Wildpeak A/Ts in a 315/75r16 and 2 of the 4 tires needed to be replaced because they couldn't be balanced and wobbled on the machine. Thats only after 6k miles! Looking forward to seeing these in person :thumb:

jeeeep

Hooked
I've been really thinking about running these lately after seeing more info about them. I currently have Falken Wildpeak A/Ts in a 315/75r16 and 2 of the 4 tires needed to be replaced because they couldn't be balanced and wobbled on the machine. Thats only after 6k miles! Looking forward to seeing these in person :thumb:

wow, that's odd. I ran the Wildpeak 315/70/17 for over 45k miles and never had an issue with them. Switched back to BFG because I feel they are better in the snow

Discount Tire

Looks like prices have been updated. They will show on our website once the product is in stock. For a quote in the mean time please contact your local Discount Tire store or give Discount Tire Direct a ring at 1.888.459.4080.

JKbrick

My son was able to order his at our local Discount Tire today, said he would have them in 3 to 5 days

Top Bottom