Calling all Coloradoans!

hbkid22

Hope this is in the right forum.

So I was searching on here the other day and saw some other states represented but did not see a Colorado thread. So here it is. This is for all the Colorado jeeps (and others of course as we are one big family of course)! :)

I'm in Fort Collins and new to jeeps but would love to get out on some runs with others in the area or who have trips planned and looking for others to join.

YKNJCK

Just moved to the Denver area and would love to find others to hit some trails with. We are pretty new to Jeeps as well so having some experience on the trail would be nice.

Tigrcky

Gunnison here if you want snow and cold we got it! Currently jeepless but as a skilled mechanic I'm always useful!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

NAUJK

Hey! I am FROM Highlands Ranch but currently misplaced in Flagstaff Arizona! If you are looking for people to run with. Crawlarado Jeepers on Facebook usually do a run every week or so.

dirtlimo

Hey! I am FROM Highlands Ranch but currently misplaced in Flagstaff Arizona! If you are looking for people to run with. Crawlarado Jeepers on Facebook usually do a run every week or so.

Fort Collins here, but what NAUJK stated :thumb:

Boulder checking in. I've seen several jeeps lately who happen to have wayalife decals, and wondering who they are of course! Lookin forward to seeing yall on the trail:rock:

hbkid22

I was thinking of doing a run to MOAB Nov 7-9 if anyone may be interested. I was going to leave Friday early morning and then head back Sunday mid morning. Not final yet but want to get out!

hbkid22

Ok so I was thinking of doing a little exploring Saturday morning. Reading through the trips Eddie has done got me thinking and I looked into some historic sites, ghost towns, air beacons, etc in our area and found a bunch of fun things to check out. Haven't been able to get out as much as I would like buy Saturday I plan to head out towards Laramie and check out a couple of the old air beacons between Laramie and Cheyenne. Anyone interested let me know. Figured I would start checking off some places on the list.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Ok so I was thinking of doing a little exploring Saturday morning. Reading through the trips Eddie has done got me thinking and I looked into some historic sites, ghost towns, air beacons, etc in our area and found a bunch of fun things to check out. Haven't been able to get out as much as I would like buy Saturday I plan to head out towards Laramie and check out a couple of the old air beacons between Laramie and Cheyenne. Anyone interested let me know. Figured I would start checking off some places on the list.

These spots in the flats or in the medicine bow forest?

Top Bottom