Page 3 of 191 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

I can't wait.. It will be fun to get together with everyone..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya I can't really wheels to crazy either. I have a wedding to pay for lol. But going out and away from the city is what it's all about. Hopefully we can get something organized soon

Quote Originally Posted by bking_1 View Post
    I can't wait.. It will be fun to get together with everyone..

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Ya I can't really wheels to crazy either. I have a wedding to pay for lol. But going out and away from the city is what it's all about. Hopefully we can get something organized soon
    Yeah, for sure. We'll start getting something planned soon. The weather is starting to get nice finally, haha!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410919404.765545.jpg

Well this is what it was like out side my place today lol! I would say it was easily 1.5 feet of water on out street.

What part of town was that? When I left the office today it was dark out but I stayed ahead of it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by bking_1 View Post
    What part of town was that? When I left the office today it was dark out but I stayed ahead of it seems.

This was right off W Dallas St and Montrose Blvd. I had a good time helping my neighbor pull his R8 through it. He said it didn't look that deep.... I said could you see the side walk lol

This was right off W Dallas St and Montrose Blvd. I had a good time helping my neighbor pull his R8 through it. He said it didn't look that deep.... I said could you see the side walk lol
    I hate it when those guys get out there and then stop. Drowns them out every time.. I saw the storm coming but it seems you guys got the worse of it. The Woodlands had some but not nearly that. Either way, we could use the rain.

It was just funny to watch a grown man cry after his 120k car was half way under water. The guy didn't stop on purpose his car shit off on him. He should of used his brain. Yea seems like if it rains in this area is tried to flood.

It was just funny to watch a grown man cry after his 120k car was half way under water. The guy didn't stop on purpose his car shit off on him. He should of used his brain. Yea seems like if it rains in this area is tried to flood.
    That R8 now has a salvage title

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinV10 View Post
    That R8 now has a salvage title
    No doubt! Personally I think it was intentional. Not like I have a huge lift on my jeep it's only 3.5" but the water was up to rocker and he had to of seen that.

Page 3 of 191 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast