Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

2013CGJKU

Hey everyone! Just thought that there are enough of Wayalife-ers in the Houston area that having our own thread would be justified!

There has been some chatter about doing some local meet-and-greets and I've been asked if we ever do any wheeling trips.

We can organize the meet-and-greets here or just BS about what's happening in Houston and there's NO reason for a local guy or gal, newbie or experienced, to have to go out wheeling alone and end up broken and stuck out on a trail by themselves!

If you are local here to the Houston area, please chime in and I'll add your screen name to the list of local Houstonians!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Current list of Houstonians:
1. 2013CGJKU
2. Jackal01
3. Dune Crawler
4. bking1
5. JEEPAlexander14
6. AlexwBlkJK
7. SmokinV10
8. Hobolobo
9. SecTxAg06
10. shadow21
11. CrushJK
12. DWiggles
13. Will42019
14. JKRich
15. witchdoctor
16. cjmenma
17. Mad Mac
18. Flat Top
19. Hohertz
20. Texas Nick
21. jlsurreal
22. YahooEarth
23. Lulu
24. WikedLizard

(I won't add anyone on here until you post up, in case you would like to remain anonymous.)

Last edited:

bking_1

Thanks Levi for the thread. I am in the woodlands area and want to get together. Count me in!
Brian

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

2013CGJKU

Thanks Levi for the thread. I am in the woodlands area and want to get together. Count me in!
Brian

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No problem man. Hopefully we can make something happen here locally.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

2013CGJKU

Thanks for the thread, I'm done for some wheeling and some meet ups

No problem brother. Welcome to the family! We'll get something organized for sure. In the meantime, head over to the "Give Us A Wave" section and introduce yourself. I'm sure everyone else wants to meet you too!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

AlexwBlkJK

Im here on the westside of Htown... sounfs like all of us need to meet up..

Sent from my SGH-T889 using WAYALIFE mobile app

shadow21

I'm currently living in the Montrose/River Oaks area. Would be up to for a meet and greet. Are there actually place to wheel in Houston? Or is it just a bunch of mud?

2013CGJKU

I'm currently living in the Montrose/River Oaks area. Would be up to for a meet and greet. Are there actually place to wheel in Houston? Or is it just a bunch of mud?

I'll throw you on the list.

There are places to wheel, nothing super gnarly. But there are also mud pits of that's what your into, the guys on the south side of town get into a lot of mud.

Texas Offroad Ranch is a decent place to spend the afternoon.

Brazos Valley Offroad Ranch is pretty good too.

And Hidden Falls makes a good weekend trip since it's a bit of a drive.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

shadow21

I'll throw you on the list.

There are places to wheel, nothing super gnarly. But there are also mud pits of that's what your into, the guys on the south side of town get into a lot of mud.

Texas Offroad Ranch is a decent place to spend the afternoon.

Brazos Valley Offroad Ranch is pretty good too.

And Hidden Falls makes a good weekend trip since it's a bit of a drive.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

I definitely try to stay away from the mud if at all possible lol. I'd like to check some of these out soon if anyone's interested though.

2013CGJKU

I definitely try to stay away from the mud if at all possible lol. I'd like to check some of these out soon if anyone's interested though.

Yeah, that's a good approach at this whole Jeep thing, haha! It's not a whole lot of fun and it takes 2 years to clean up after.

I'm sure we could get an outing organized, I personally won't be able to wheel too hard right now, I would be so effed if I broke something. Cancer is as expensive as it is shitty, haha!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Top Bottom