Wave From Houston

Zore

Hello everyone, and thank you for all the excellent information you provide.

I don't have my jeep (yet) and 3 weeks ago the most I could tell you about them was they were used in WW2.

A couple of months ago I started looking at new cars and came to a decision that I wanted something that was used for more then just driving to and from work. Looking at different cars I started to realize that whatever I purchased it would end up in the garage and I would still be bored on weekends. The wife in her infinite knowledge suggested I purchase something that was fun but could be used for the whole family and not just myself.

3 weeks later thanks to Eddie, Cindy, Mel and the rest of you great folks I now am firmly confused with the amount of knowledge that has been bestowed upon me. I now have a small, very small grasp on the things that make a jeep work.
I would never had thought I'd be this excited about getting a jeep, so again big thanks to Eddie and the community for showing me there is more outside my backdoor then I ever thought possible.

The 2 biggest things I have learned is American Honey and never argue with Eddie. :)

Thank you guys so much for the wealth of knowledge you are willing to share with the general community.

RickyI

Hello everyone, and thank you for all the excellent information you provide.

I don't have my jeep (yet) and 3 weeks ago the most I could tell you about them was they were used in WW2.

A couple of months ago I started looking at new cars and came to a decision that I wanted something that was used for more then just driving to and from work. Looking at different cars I started to realize that whatever I purchased it would end up in the garage and I would still be bored on weekends. The wife in her infinite knowledge suggested I purchase something that was fun but could be used for the whole family and not just myself.

3 weeks later thanks to Eddie, Cindy, Mel and the rest of you great folks I now am firmly confused with the amount of knowledge that has been bestowed upon me. I now have a small, very small grasp on the things that make a jeep work.
I would never had thought I'd be this excited about getting a jeep, so again big thanks to Eddie and the community for showing me there is more outside my backdoor then I ever thought possible.

The 2 biggest things I have learned is American Honey and never argue with Eddie. :)

Thank you guys so much for the wealth of knowledge you are willing to share with the general community.

Welcome to Wayalife! Enjoy your new love of the "JEEP"!

Ricky

Hobolobo

Welcome from another Houstonian! Enjoy the new Jeep. We're here to help if you get confused.

Sent from my SM-T217S using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom