Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AZ LJ Rubi Build

Quote Originally Posted by jmsuitter View Post
    Wow I love the LJs wish I could find a Ruicon Auto near me I'd get it in a heartbeat. I'm subscribed keep up the pics.
    I had an 03 TJ Rubicon auto years ago. The auto is only good if it has been taken care of, regeared for larger tires, and has a strong transmission cooler. Otherwise they are week and the Overdrive is terrible. Hence the reason why I got the 6 speed

-
    Quote Originally Posted by Moabbnd View Post
    Currently getting it ready for Moab, which is next week. Should be a good time!
    We will be there the 15th-21st

Bad Ass!! Been for a LJ for a while as a project, but damn they ain't cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by branman View Post
    We will be there the 15th-21st
    I'll be there 13th-17th with a large group of Jeeps. We'll see you out there!

Hooked
    I had an 03 TJ Rubicon auto years ago. The auto is only good if it has been taken care of, regeared for larger tires, and has a strong transmission cooler. Otherwise they are week and the Overdrive is terrible. Hence the reason why I got the 6 speed
    That's good infomation to know. Thanks for the heads up

I'll be there 13th-17th with a large group of Jeeps. We'll see you out there!
    Also from AZ... We will be out there next week too

Damn that's a good looking LJ! Been driving my buddies while my rubi is in the shop and I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeep View Post
    Also from AZ... We will be out there next week too
    Great! see you out there!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Bad Ass!! Been for a LJ for a while as a project, but damn they ain't cheap.
    They really aren't, especially a rubi. But there are deals out there. Just have to jump on it when you find one

Caught the Bug
    Odd question but can one of your dogs fit behind the seat when its up. Thinking of selling my JKU and getting an LJ but need room for 4 people and a bull mastiff lol

Quote Originally Posted by xrayjeeper83 View Post
    Odd question but can one of your dogs fit behind the seat when its up. Thinking of selling my JKU and getting an LJ but need room for 4 people and a bull mastiff lol
    I've never had them in with the back seat in position. IMO the room behind the seat isn't enough, especially for a mastiff. The JKU would be better for the 4 + dog

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast