Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AZ LJ Rubi Build

AZ LJ Rubi Build

Bought this 2006 LJ Rubicon in January 2014. Flew out to Pueblo CO to pick it up. The trip there consisted of blizzards and other harsh weather, but it was worth it!

What was installed when I bought it:

255/85R16 KM2
    2" Spacer front/ Unknown coil lift rear (sat high in the rear)
    CB Antenna and aluminum mount
    Rubicon Express Monotube shocks

Once I got it home (Flagstaff at the time) I swapped the stubby front bumper and winch from my other TJ to the LJ. Also swapped in an adjustable front track bar

Later on I installed a low profile roller fairlead. Below I went to Moab with NAUJK and a few YJ guys from Jeepforum. I broke a oem fog and dented the fender on metal masher the day before

Sometime in there before the Moab trip I also installed a Poison Spyder Steering box skid

Also Before the Moab trip I threw in some 4" Currie Coils in the front to level the jeep out

After all that, some RC Lower control arms went in to replace the stock arms

Mounted a Uniden 520 from NAUJK to a dash mount from rugged ridge

Later on Installed 1.5" Spacers and 315/75r16 Wildpeak A/Ts

1.25" Body lift and 1"mml off my TJ

Poison Spyder Hood Louver

Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers installed

And most recently after I moved to Tucson, Bestop Trektop NX

I'm sure there is a lot more and a lot mor pictures, but this will have to do for now

Also, it is time to get some corner guards. Got a nice ding on John Bull over the summer

This is the first NX I've seen on an LJ...looks great I'll have to show this to my brother
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

Great looking LJ! Deff keep the pics coming! ;:thumbup:

Loading please wait....
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Thanks guys! So far I'm happy with the trektop. Hurricane Odile is hitting Tucson Wednesday, so lets hope it doesn't leak!

Really liking Rotopax and I've been trying to figure out a way to mount a couple of them to my Warn tire carrier.

The space between the carrier and tailgate is very small, but I could mount them behind the tire, each side of the tire, or against the spare

roto1.jpg

roto2.jpg

roto3.jpg
    Last edited by Moabbnd; 09-17-2014 at 03:02 AM.

Nice looking LJ :thumbup:

A little while ago I installed a Ballistic Fab Rubicon d44 diff cover for the rear. They're close to my house, so I figured I'd stop by and check the place out. Nice stuff there!

Also Purchased Poison Spyder LJ Full aluminum corners the last week. Currently of back order for about a week. Hope to receive them soon!

Sad thing is, I commute 40-60 miles a day on the highway. Makes me want a JK with the 3.6 even more! O well, the Lj is fun
    Last edited by Moabbnd; 11-15-2014 at 07:50 AM.

Fresh Catch
    Don't get rid of it. I know a couple people that would gladly have that back in Co ;-) white 06 LjR here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by justin04lj View Post
    Don't get rid of it. I know a couple people that would gladly have that back in Co ;-) white 06 LjR here.

I won't unless i get a ridiculous offer to sell it. It's a great jeep! Good to see other LJ owners on here

Fresh Catch
    On my second Lj rolled my first. Only reason I'd ever sell mine is if i had kids which won't happen.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast