Pure Jeep Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier For Sale in SoCal

GONE

I'm selling my Pure Jeep rear bumper. It's got a swing away tire carrier and D-Rings. (does not have receiver hitch, allows for stock receiver hitch)

There is a bit of rock rash, pretty minor. The bumper did it's job. (see photo)

FREE....catch see my recent post

IMG_7511.jpg IMG_7513.jpg PJ 1.jpg

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This isn't Craigslist. You will find that posting up for sale items without first attempting to be a part of the community will result in a lot of flack.

We'll see how this one turns out...

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Guys,

I'm not trying to be a dick. I just saw the comments in my other post and understand how much of a douche bag I look like. Here is what I wrote to Jason from my other FS thread. My apologies.

I totally understand. I just recently joined here so I can see how it may seem like I'm here just to sell shit since my first two posts are here in the FS section. I've been traveling for the last few years and I'm finally getting serious with my JK and off roading. I realized after having my new lift done at EVO and following the 14' JKX on facebook that the community here is more my style. I mean no disrespect and hope to a contributing member here.

I do have parts and hope some can use them.

Best,

Mike

JAGS

Hooked
Guys,

I'm not trying to be a dick. I just saw the comments in my other post and understand how much of a douche bag I look like. Here is what I wrote to Jason from my other FS thread. My apologies.

I totally understand. I just recently joined here so I can see how it may seem like I'm here just to sell shit since my first two posts are here in the FS section. I've been traveling for the last few years and I'm finally getting serious with my JK and off roading. I realized after having my new lift done at EVO and following the 14' JKX on facebook that the community here is more my style. I mean no disrespect and hope to a contributing member here.

I do have parts and hope some can use them.

Best,

Mike

I responded in the other thread. Time usually has a way setting reality. If you're here to enjoy the forum, welcome to WAL!

So you got to share the story behind your user name??? Gingerchocolate huh Mike?

- Jason

Last edited:
I responded in the other thread. Time usually has a way setting reality. If your here to enjoy the forum, welcome to WAL!

So you got to share the story behind your user name??? Gingerchocolate huh Mike?

- Jason

Oh boy. I'll see how short I can make the story.

I'm a musician and during a soundcheck for a show I/my band recreated a scene from Coming To America where the band was called Sexual Chocolate. I then acquired the nickname Sexual Chocolate. (this was during my high school years) I'm a ginger. Fast forward a few years and Ginger Chocolate was born. So here I am forever known as Ginger Chocolate. ;)

ZuidJK

I'm a musician and during a soundcheck for a show I/my band recreated a scene from Coming To America where the band was called Sexual Chocolate. I then acquired the nickname Sexual Chocolate. (this was during my high school years) I'm a ginger. Fast forward a few years and Ginger Chocolate was born. So here I am forever known as Ginger Chocolate. ;)

Hahaha bump..only because that story is awesome.

StrizzyChris

soooooooo..........does it make me gay that I'm now hungry for some chocolate cake and an Irish whiskey?

I'm gonna resurrect this one too.

Here's the deal. Someone can have this for free but there's a catch.

I bought my JK with the bumper already in it. The bumper is welded to the frame.

I need to get of off to install a new one.

If someone has the skills to touch it off and not damage the frame you can have it.

You could weld it on (not recommended) or bolt it in as the brackets will be intact.

Otherwise when I take it into ORE for new goodies, I'm going to let them cut it up how ever they want to make it as easy (ultimately less hourly for me) as possible for them.

Ajkaz

I'm gonna resurrect this one too.

Here's the deal. Someone can have this for free but there's a catch.

I bought my JK with the bumper already in it. The bumper is welded to the frame.

I need to get of off to install a new one.

If someone has the skills to touch it off and not damage the frame you can have it.

You could weld it on (not recommended) or bolt it in as the brackets will be intact.

Otherwise when I take it into ORE for new goodies, I'm going to let them cut it up how ever they want to make it as easy (ultimately less hourly for me) as possible for them.

Post some pics of where and how its welded. I live a few miles from ORE, I may be interested....

Top Bottom