Teraflex windshield banner

JKWrang

So when I bought my lift kit it came with a windshield banner in silver. So I put it on my Jeep and im in need of another one.

If anyone has one that they arent using id be happy to pay shipping for it if you would part with it. I honestly will not pay $9 for the sticker and $15 for shipping. .. thats absurd.

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
I have a Rough Country one that's been in the tool box for quite some time if anyone wants it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Absolutely nottttt. I would like to avoid causing the death of innocent commuters behind me

You're right. Promoting their dangerous products with a windshield banner is so much better, lol. I have a 4WP one I'll send to you for free.

Last edited:

noroad

Ok, I have to ask. Is this a serous thread?

O its real alright lol

You're right. Promoting their dangerous products with a windshield banner is so much better, lol. I have a 4WP one I'll send to you for free.

ahaha i told him if he doesnt find a matching one for the other side of the hood my OCD is gona kick in and take the sticker off he hood in the middle of the night lol!

ahaha i told him if he doesnt find a matching one for the other side of the hood my OCD is gona kick in and take the sticker off he hood in the middle of the night lol!

I'd be willing to donate one (1) Wayalife hood decal, meaning I'll buy it and have it shipped to him if some other trusting soul would match my generous offer.

JKWrang

I have a wayalife windshield banner and cowl decal.

I got bored and trimmed the TF windshield banner to put on my hood and noroad is going crazy causs the sides dont match hahaha.

Someone out there has the sticker :yup:

Besides. I run their coil lift. And im okay with that :)

noroad

I'd be willing to donate one (1) Wayalife hood decal, meaning I'll buy it and have it shipped to him if some other trusting soul would match my generous offer.

helll i will buy the other if he takes that hood stick off right now lol!!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
O its real alright lol

I have a wayalife windshield banner and cowl decal.

I got bored and trimmed the TF windshield banner to put on my hood and noroad is going crazy causs the sides dont match hahaha.

Someone out there has the sticker :yup:

Besides. I run their coil lift. And im okay with that :)

Oh ok. I understand now. :cheesy:

Ok ok. I'll make the deal even better. I just bought two(2) original,Cream of the Crop, authentic even, ORE hood decals in a beautiful shade of Notsoblack to replace Mumbo's current ones. If, when I get home in a couple weeks, I decide I'm just not jumping for joy over the way they look, (Feng Shui and all), I will give them to you for free if Noroad drops the coin for shipping.

noroad

Ok ok. I'll make the deal even better. I just bought two(2) original,Cream of the Crop, authentic even, ORE hood decals in a beautiful shade of Notsoblack to replace Mumbo's current ones. If, when I get home in a couple weeks, I decide I'm just not jumping for joy over the way they look, (Feng Shui and all), I will give them to you for free if Noroad drops the coin for shipping.

deal and he has to take it off before the 6 hour drive to PA, im not looking back at that for 6 hours lol!

Top Bottom