Ideas

So yesterday SWMBO agreed to the purchase of a 21ft car hauler. I need ideas on how to personalize it. I was thinking of a Jeep theme. I believe Canvas will fit in it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I was thinking an ORE hood decal on the side along with some WAL stickers. Would love to get an ATX and Dynomax and Dynatrac stickers as well.

R/
Will

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411324843.355609.jpg

So yesterday SWMBO agreed to the purchase of a 21ft car hauler. I need ideas on how to personalize it. I was thinking of a Jeep theme. I believe Canvas will fit in it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I was thinking an ORE hood decal on the side along with some WAL stickers. Would love to get an ATX and Dynomax and Dynatrac stickers as well.

R/
Will

View attachment 101353

You might think about a bed as well. I have a feeling that might be your new doghouse, yup.

David1tontj

R/
Will

View attachment 101353

Don't you think you should have made sure canvas fit BEFORE you bought it?

Panda

R/
Will

View attachment 101353

Awesome Will! Throw on a big ole NITTO sticker too :yup:

Don't you think you should have made sure canvas fit BEFORE you bought it?

Actually it will be used as our construction trailer until the shop is done and the it will be used to tote Canvas around. It is tall enough and think wide enough with baby tires.

A custom minibar would be highly personalized. πŸ‘

- Jason

The thought has crossed my mind. We are going to use it as a construction trailer for about a year and a half then it will be what ever we want it to be. With 21 ft of cargo space the possibilities are endless.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
The thought has crossed my mind. We are going to use it as a contraction trailer for about a year and a half then it will be what ever we want it to be. With 21 ft of cargo space the possibilities are endless.

A little drop down contraption from the ceiling so you don't lose any sq footage on the ground. Some folding bar stools, boom, Honey machine on wheels. πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

- Jason

Top Bottom