Wanted: 2007-2014 LoD Signature Series Shorty with Stinger

jesse3638

Hooked
Been in the market for one of these and unfortunately missed the opportunity on a couple used ones on here. Anyone looking part with their LoD Signature Series front bumper with stinger send me a PM. Thanks.

RockyJk

Ibehewhoisjoshua has one but it's not a stinger, has the "bull bar" (think that's what it's called)

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks, I know IrishJK sold his on here after it burnt up and someone else also sold one on here but of course I was too late? so are you saying you are competing with me for the same bumber?..haha

RockyJk

Thanks, I know IrishJK sold his on here after it burnt up and someone else also sold one on here but of course I was too late? so are you saying you are competing with me for the same bumber?..haha

Haha gotta make it match my rear LõD bumper!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you guys want one you can make Russ, ttfhell, an offer he can't refuse. He has been talking about getting a new bumper that has the winch lower between the frame rails. And his jeep may or may not be going to ORE soon. ;)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If you guys want one you can make Russ, ttfhell, an offer he can't refuse. He has been talking about getting a new bumper that has the winch lower between the frame rails. And his jeep may or may not be going to ORE soon. ;)

^^^^this*^^^

*wouldn't take much to make him sell and buy an1/4 pounder.

Top Bottom