Atlanta/North Georgia folks

08GumbyJKU

I have gears for my jku needing to be installed. (Yukon, master kits, new front carrier and diff covers front and back). I'd absolutely love to do this myself but I don't have the experience of precision when it comes to making sure these go in exactly how their supposed to. I know I can pay a shop to do it,(already have a quote) but is there any jeeper out there that would love to do gears WITH me? I don't have a press or any of the measurement tools, but I do have air tools and a big garage. So my question is there anyone in the metro Atlanta-north Georgia area that would like to show me how it's done instead of me paying stupid amounts on labor? I'll buy ya a case of beer and how ever many meals it takes.

thardy

Banned
I have gears for my jku needing to be installed. (Yukon, master kits, new front carrier and diff covers front and back). I'd absolutely love to do this myself but I don't have the experience of precision when it comes to making sure these go in exactly how their supposed to. I know I can pay a shop to do it,(already have a quote) but is there any jeeper out there that would love to do gears WITH me? I don't have a press or any of the measurement tools, but I do have air tools and a big garage. So my question is there anyone in the metro Atlanta-north Georgia area that would like to show me how it's done instead of me paying stupid amounts on labor? I'll buy ya a case of beer and how ever many meals it takes.

If I knew what I was doing, I'd be happy to, but gears are one of those I shy away from due to the sensitivity of the install.

Sent from the Wayalife mobile app

Top Bottom