Flying the Flag?

JK LYF

Not sure if this question is in the right forum, or if it has already been addressed. I want to fly my American flag when I'm driving around town but not quite sure how to attach it to the Jeep where it looks clean and is stable. Any ideas? Thanks all...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Not sure if this question is in the right forum, or if it has already been addressed. I want to fly my American flag when I'm driving around town but not quite sure how to attach it to the Jeep where it looks clean and is stable. Any ideas? Thanks all...

Zip Tie to your CB antennae. They also have flag poles/sticks that attach like an antennae and have all sorts of flags for the top. Might be a bit too tall for everyday driving as they are generally meant for when off-roading in dunes, etc for visibility.

JK LYF

Zip Tie to your CB antennae. They also have flag poles/sticks that attach like an antennae and have all sorts of flags for the top. Might be a bit too tall for everyday driving as they are generally meant for when off-roading in dunes, etc for visibility.

Thanks for the response. Won't have a CB until January. I was thinking someone has to make poles to display the flag but haven't seen any.

Tigereye10

I got one of those flags that mounts on the windows that I mounted on the back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1411926024764.jpg
    1411926024764.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 222

JK LYF

I got one of those flags that mounts on the windows that I mounted on the back.

That's what I'm looking for. I gotta figure out how and where to mount I have a soft top. But that looks perfect up there! Great spot for the flag.

Tigereye10

That's what I'm looking for. I gotta figure out how and where to mount I have a soft top. But that looks perfect up there! Great spot for the flag.

Ah yeah that wouldn't really work for a soft top lol

Brankz

Where do you guys mount the flags?

I was thinking in mounting one tomorrow 3x5 flag

Also any one know the legality of it in California

ECHO53

Run by the store 5ft of 1in pipe with caps to kill the noise and two pipe hangers couple of eyelets and clips should be easy. Electrical though not sure if you want to run pvc.

JK_Epidimick

So I bought some pvc pipe and a cap. Cut to desired size and attached to my tire carrier with two hose clamps. Attached the a flag to a wood dowel and slide the pole in. Then drilled a hole and put a pin in to keep it put. Idk what the laws are for CA but I drove it around for 2weeks on and off base with local cops seeing it. Nothing was said.

Brankz

Run by the store 5ft of 1in pipe with caps to kill the noise and two pipe hangers couple of eyelets and clips should be easy. Electrical though not sure if you want to run pvc.

So I bought some pvc pipe and a cap. Cut to desired size and attached to my tire carrier with two hose clamps. Attached the a flag to a wood dowel and slide the pole in. Then drilled a hole and put a pin in to keep it put. Idk what the laws are for CA but I drove it around for 2weeks on and off base with local cops seeing it. Nothing was said.

👍🏼 YOLO...
flying it tomorrow
Will see what happens

Top Bottom