"Stumps" - The JK

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
The Jeep is a 2014 JKUR that I have christened “Stumps.” The name comes from my grandfather who, at the writing of this, is 96 and still going strong! I am happy that he played a big part of my life when I was younger and I have nothing but the upmost respect for him and my grandmother.

As for modifications, so far it has been slow going since I traded in my 2009 JKU for her back in May. I’ve added a Uniden 510 CB to the center footmans loop and put my ARB compressor beneath the front passenger seat. I’m still looking for a place to mount the switch, so for now it is tucked into the glove compartment.

IMG_9465.jpg

So far I am very happy with the trade in and up to a 14 Rubicon, and I am very happy to be a part of this community. :yup:

1411853326408.jpg

Needs:

Wants:
Rock Hard sport cage

Ideas:

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
First one of my parts showed up! 1412123280958.jpg
Rock hard winch plate. 👍

So then I...
1412123335236.jpg
And put in my truck lites
1412123388043.jpg
And left off with the bumper still removed 1412123512739.jpg

Loading please wait....

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
looking forward to the build Tyler! you will love the truck lites! :thumb:

Thanks! I do love the TLs, once I stopped last night I couldn't remember why it took me so damn long to finish transfering them from my 09 JK to my 14.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
A big thanks to JKWrang for the spidertrax wheel spacers. I put them on this morning and love them!
Before.
1412521722807.jpg
After
1412521751487.jpg

I also dropped my Rubi sliders last night to trim them. Hope to put them back on tonight.

1412521809755.jpg

Loading please wait....

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So being that I am rather disheartened by the recent response from a particular company, Ive been looking into other bugset boosts for Stumps. I think Ive settled on the RC series 2 but it doesnt come with bump stops. So now I'm looking around for those as well. :crazyeyes:

Loading please wait....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So being that I am rather disheartened by the recent response from a particular company, Ive been looking into other bugset boosts for Stumps. I think Ive settled on the RC series 2 but it doesnt come with bump stops. So now I'm looking around for those as well. :crazyeyes:

Loading please wait....

honestly, all BB are the same rubber pucks. look for the cheapest one with the pucks, bump stops, and shock extensions (or buy new shocks like rancho since they have shocktober fest right now) and your good to go.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
honestly, all BB are the same rubber pucks. look for the cheapest one with the pucks, bump stops, and shock extensions (or buy new shocks like rancho since they have shocktober fest right now) and your good to go.

Yup this one comes with all of that except the bump stops.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00B2B4D4A?vs=1

Bigger tires are still a little ways out (have my fingers crossed for tax season) So other than having to get bump stops this should suit my needs.

Loading please wait....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yup this one comes with all of that except the bump stops.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00B2B4D4A?vs=1

Bigger tires are still a little ways out (have my fingers crossed for tax season) So other than having to get bump stops this should suit my needs.

Loading please wait....

Since it doesn't come with bump stops we can make you some. Not sure if you saw Olram30's post in his thread about the metal cloak ones but thy were basically hockey pucks. We can slap one or two of them together and drill a hole so you can mount them to the axle side.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Since it doesn't come with bump stops we can make you some. Not sure if you saw Olram30's post in his thread about the metal cloak ones but thy were basically hockey pucks. We can slap one or two of them together and drill a hole so you can mount them to the axle side.

I remeber. And a pack of hockey pucks is only like 16 bucks from Amazon. Lol

Loading please wait....

Top Bottom