Shop recommendations in north county (San Diego)

millerca2

The wife and I both have wranglers (2013 and 2014 Sahara unlimited) that we will be getting lifted. Nothing too big, more than likely 2-2.5 inch. Haven't decided between budget boost "spacers" or coils yet but as they are both daily drivers, need to keep the stock or better ride quality.

Anyways, I am looking for any shop recommendations in the north county San Diego area to do the lift. I live in Fallbrook. I have read many threads and forums about how you can do it yourself but I do not have the space or tools to do so. Also, the wife doesn't entirely trust me to tear apart her rig. She would prefer to have a professional do it. :)

Thanks for the recommendations...

GCM 2

Go a little further north

I would recommend you just make the short journey north to Fullerton, CA. and start your one on one relationship with Off Road Evolution. Drive both jeeps up, drop one off for a little work, then when its ready for pick up, drive the other one back and swap them out :thumb:

xkid

You are lucky you live so close to EVO

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

Right up the 15 to the 60 (I think?) to Fullerton - a no brainer - ORE will do the best job and use the best stuff. :clap2:

NV375

15 north to Corona then the 91 west to Fullerton. :thumbup: I wish I lived that close to ORE.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you can get your wife to trust you there is a place in Escondido that will let you rent a bay in their shop and rent there tools to do the work. I forgot the name but they have been around a while. Basically you rent time in a full garage.

sean.m.adams33

If you cannot do the lift on your own then definitely make the trip to off road evolution in Fullerton.
As a fellow san diegan I have been to a few shops and I can tell you that I learned from all my mistakes and am now going to off road evolution.

millerca2

I sent them an email to see what their recommendations and install prices are like.

For those who have used them what are their prices like for installation?

I received a quote from one shop that was $500 to install a 2" spacer lift. I don't mind paying as long as it is a fair price.

Thanks

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Is this close to El Cajon?
If so Chappelles Exhaust & Kustom Shop is located @ 1419 Pioneer Way in El Cajon, CA.
David knows his stuff. He does race maintenance on a lot of ULTRA4 cars too.
(619)588-1263

But as stated ORE is REALLY good.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Is this close to El Cajon?
If so Chappelles Exhaust & Kustom Shop is located @ 1419 Pioneer Way in El Cajon, CA.
David knows his stuff. He does race maintenance on a lot of ULTRA4 cars too.
(619)588-1263

But as stated ORE is REALLY good.

Is that who builds the white dynomax ultra4 car? I forget the guys name but I think he is a member here. He has about two door Jk as well.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
He has done maintenance on the white one. The owner of the white one bought a new one, I haven't seen it yet. The owner of the white race car (4455) does own a blue JK too.
He also maintains the grey one too in the picture below.
David has done the Ultiamre Adventure for like the last 6 years. He is also in a lot of Fred Williams videos too.

The builder of the white one, is Adam he owns Tribe 4x4 in Texas. He builds/maintains SO many race cars down there. He has built a bunch of podium rigs too.

4411-4455_poster_zps99b73573.jpeg

To those that don't know I am also DynoMax on here too. :beer:
Is that who builds the white dynomax ultra4 car? I forget the guys name but I think he is a member here. He has about two door Jk as well.

millerca2

Had a good chat with Drew at ORE. Nice guy and didn't try to push me into anything I didn't need.

Seems like they may be the way to go unless I can get a recommendation for someone closer. Fullerton is about an hour and a half away.

Top Bottom