WTB: Factory Premium JKU Soft Top

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
If you have a factory premium soft top in fantastic condition for a JKU I am very interested and will be happy to pay a competitive price and shipping.

Hobolobo

If you have a factory premium soft top in fantastic condition for a JKU I am very interested and will be happy to pay a competitive price and shipping.

Define competitive price. Im thinking about upgrading to a trektop nx. I have a premium with tinted windows only about a couple months old. I am also in houston.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Define competitive price. Im thinking about upgrading to a trektop nx. I have a premium with tinted windows only about a couple months old. I am also in houston.

I want to answer your question, but I posted that before I really did any research on how much they are. With brackets and hardware, $900? That should pay for your trektop and put some cash in your pocket.

jmatta33

I have one here in fort bragg, NC. was on the jeep for two weeks. its completely flawless. pm me if you're interested. wasnt planning on shipping, but if shipping prices arent completely insane then maybe we can work something out.

RLTW!!!

Top Bottom