Top Notch Customer Service

jesse3638

Hooked
Just wanted to share my experience with LoD's customer service. Yesterday I noticed my carrier wasn't closing like it used to. Upon inspection I discovered that one side of the U-bolt had broken. I called up LoD explained the problem and with out hesitation they took down my info and said the express ship me a new one. Thanks for standing behind your products and ensuring the customer is happy. Once I save some duckets I'll be putting the matching bumper up front.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
LoD is great! I had great experience with them as well. Glad to hear they are still top notch, not that I expected any different. :thumb:

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
I also had great customer service when the tab broke that keeps the gate from opening too far. They sent one out to me in 2 days.

jesse3638

Hooked
I also had great customer service when the tab broke that keeps the gate from opening too far. They sent one out to me in 2 days.

Yeah this was my second time dealing with them. I too had to replace that bracket as the dealership decided they wanted my carrier to open much farther and broke that. Speaking with LoD they said it's actually designed to break right there rather than bend the catch pin. Once that is bent there is no repairing it.

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I've had the same experience, called them and got answers right away. Once I called for missing hardware and they got it right out to me, no hesitation. I always refer their products due to their high quality AND LōD's great customer service.

JAGS

Hooked
I have an LoD front bumper and made a call regarding install. They were very helpful over the phone. Great quality products too.

- Jason

jesse3638

Hooked
Got my new U-bolt yesterday. Well found it on my porch yesterday..haha. Thanks LoD can't wait to get it installed.

SteelBadger

I Agree, big LoD fan.

I am not the most experienced Jeeper by any stretch of the imagination but I think LoD products are great. Just ordered my rear bumper with tire carrier yesterday. I already have the mid-width front and sliders. Chris provides excellent service and I love the quality of the product and how well the product is packed for shipping.

Even with exchange and shipping it is cheaper to order direct than to buy locally in Alberta. Go figure.

jesse3638

Hooked
Well fast forward 4 years and had the same problem re-occur. Spoke to Chris today after some back and forth correspondence and ordered two new u-bolts. He explained to me that they have had some issues with the source of their latches and u-bolts so have now have a local shop in Indiana making them. $5 each wasn't bad so I ordered two of them. Thanks again for the help again LoD.

Top Bottom