Nitto mud grappler in 37" x 13.5" x 17" for TJR

Armydog

Do you have 37X13.5X17 Nitto extreme mud grapplers in stock? I need five of them? What is the price? Can you offer a Military Discount on tire purchases??? Please advise, tango

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

JKWrang

Idk why youd ask a forum that lol wayalife does not sell tires from a warehouse haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Armydog

Correct.

I THOUGHT that I had posted my questions in the respective advertiser's threads. If I posted in the wrong thread, I apologize.

I do not, nor will I ever apologize for asking if a military discount is offered. That, my friend is far from "wanting something for nothing" and I would venture a guess that anyone who has served would be inclined to agree with me.

Again, sorry if I posted in the wrong area and going forward I will use private messages as an alternative way to pose my questions directly to way of life vendors.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
We know you mean no harm in asking if one is offered or not. I think the general consensus is it's better to call and ask or send a pm regarding discounts than post it on the general board.

As far as getting 5, yes you will want 5 tires that way you can do a 5 tire rotation but also if you get a flat you have the full size spare as well. Obviously you can order 2 or 3 at a time depending on money available to you.

Armydog

We know you mean no harm in asking if one is offered or not. I think the general consensus is it's better to call and ask or send a pm regarding discounts than post it on the general board.

As far as getting 5, yes you will want 5 tires that way you can do a 5 tire rotation but also if you get a flat you have the full size spare as well. Obviously you can order 2 or 3 at a time depending on money available to you.

Tango. And noted - I will call or PM going forward.

The plan is for five, so I can rotate them properly and so that I have a usable spare if needed (hope not). Money is the issue of course so I guess it will be piecemeal one wheel and one tire at a time..... Sigh

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Tango. And noted - I will call or PM going forward.

The plan is for five, so I can rotate them properly and so that I have a usable spare if needed (hope not). Money is the issue of course so I guess it will be piecemeal one wheel and one tire at a time..... Sigh

Yup totally understand brother. Money is always the limiting factor. If it wasn't I would have a pr44 and trail 60 already with 37's lol

Armydog

Yup totally understand brother. Money is always the limiting factor. If it wasn't I would have a pr44 and trail 60 already with 37's lol

Very true. Wish list would be a have list if money was not an issue.

JKWrang

Very true. Wish list would be a have list if money was not an issue.

We could all just finance the mods, claim them on our taxes (our jeeps are dependents too, right?) Cause we are liquid for 100k :cheesy: :cheesy:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jmatta33

Correct.

I THOUGHT that I had posted my questions in the respective advertiser's threads. If I posted in the wrong thread, I apologize.

I do not, nor will I ever apologize for asking if a military discount is offered. That, my friend is far from "wanting something for nothing" and I would venture a guess that anyone who has served would be inclined to agree with me.

Again, sorry if I posted in the wrong area and going forward I will use private messages as an alternative way to pose my questions directly to way of life vendors.

I have 8 years of active duty service. 4 years in the 75th Ranger Regiment, 1 year in 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment Delta (aka Delta Force), and 3 years in 3rd Special Forces Group. 5 deployments a slew of awards and im currently sitting in promotable status for E7 (7 in 7 yup!). So let me be the first to completely disagree with you as to the way you are going about asking for a discount, since I have also served. I ask for military discounts but I dont solicite them online to help finance my Jeep build up. If youre looking for a military discount, do yourself a favor and ask in private. A lot of companies offer military discounts and benefits and it cant hurt to ask, but dont start multiple public threads asking for discounts. It reflects poorly on you and the military service.

RLTW!!!

upnover

I have 8 years of active duty service. 4 years in the 75th Ranger Regiment, 1 year in 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment Delta (aka Delta Force), and 3 years in 3rd Special Forces Group. 5 deployments a slew of awards and im currently sitting in promotable status for E7 (7 in 7 yup!). So let me be the first to completely disagree with you as to the way you are going about asking for a discount, since I have also served. I ask for military discounts but I dont solicite them online to help finance my Jeep build up. If youre looking for a military discount, do yourself a favor and ask in private. A lot of companies offer military discounts and benefits and it cant hurt to ask, but dont start multiple public threads asking for discounts. It reflects poorly on you and the military service.

RLTW!!!

So I take it you are not one of the silent professionals?

Armydog

RLTW!!!

First of all.

Thank you for your service and all that you have done. I appreciate it. Good luck on the promotion and awesome job! No small accomplishment especially with the cutbacks and downsizing.

No alibis from me.

I went back and re-read my original post, which is something I should have done prior to hitting the send button. I sound like an entitled punk. That is not the tone I would have chosen to use and is not how I perceive,conduct or behalf myself typically. I apologize. I would have called out one of my own soldiers for sounding like that.

That being said. I do not consider a military discount a right. I do not contend that I or anyone else DESERVES it. I do appreciate the gesture and frequent those companies that provide one. And I always ask - usually more graciously than I did here as noted....

So, thank you for those who pointed out my error. Thank you for those who suggested a tactful way to proceed even when I should have known better and sincere apologies to those I offended.

jmatta33

So I take it you are not one of the silent professionals?

not when it comes to people making claims on behalf of other service members and especially not when people use their "service" as an excuse to publically ask for discounts because of it. I was making a point based off of his claim that people who served would do the same thing. I have served and I dont post threads soliciting discounts.

RLTW!!!

Top Bottom