Aloha from 808

aldaman

Aloha,

Just wanted to give a "Wave". I frequent Jk-Forum a lot and that's how I found this site. Looking forward to learning new things and meeting fellow Jeepers on this forum. My previous Jeep was an '08 Black JKU "x" that had a 2.5" TeraFlex coil lift running on 35" GoodYear MT/Rs and 5.13 gearing. Sold that beginning of the year and purchased a 2012 Bright White JKU Rubicon. The Rubi has a 2.5" Rock Krawler lift, 5100 Bilstein shocks, 33" Boggers and 4.10 gearing. I like the fact that with the new 5 speed trans and 4.10 gearing it pulls those 33s with ease and I don't have to regear if I ever go up to 35s again. Here are some pics....:D

bf94251e7d991682886daf9c0d9ee285.jpg

IMG_6513.jpg

StrizzyChris

Hey, welcome! :standing wave: Where in Hawaii are you? I am catching a flight, and moving, to Hilo tomorrow evening. Keep me posted on the "must do's" of the area for locals! :thumb:

aldaman

Thanks, I live on the island of Kauai.....When you are in Hilo you can always see the great waterfalls and the active volcanoes there....

StrizzyChris

hey Runt! DDont want to hijack this thread, but could you PM me a few places I should hit up while in Honolulu (or this island) ill be in town today and tomorrow and never been here before. Dont want to miss out on something cool! thanks!

Top Bottom