Evo drag link flip and lod mid-width with bull bar.

So I bought a evo drag link flip kit and never used it. I can send it back but I was gonna see if anyone wanted it here first. It is still brand new and in the box I got it from northridge in. The kit is $299. I'm willing to ship it for free just like northridge does. I also have a lod mid-width bumper I'm selling. Only reason is because I just ordered the Evo 1/4 pounder with stinger. The bumper is in good shape and comes with a skid plate. Here is a pic of it on my jeep. Don't pay attention to the metaljoke tie rod.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1412660032972.jpg
    1412660032972.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 351
If only the stars would line up and POOF money just showed up I would be all over this.

Good Luck the Sale.

BTW Love the tie rod mod. How can I do that? Hit the speed bumps at the mall faster?:cheesy:

If only the stars would line up and POOF money just showed up I would be all over this.

Good Luck the Sale.

BTW Love the tie rod mod. How can I do that? Hit the speed bumps at the mall faster?:cheesy:

Just get psc hydro and a metaljoke tie rod and it will do the rest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clem319

Might be a dumb question, but what is the difference between a stock and prorock evo drag link flip kit? I noticed you have to choose one or the other when ordering. Is it something that can be changed easily if I were to buy a prorock?

Might be a dumb question, but what is the difference between a stock and prorock evo drag link flip kit? I noticed you have to choose one or the other when ordering. Is it something that can be changed easily if I were to buy a prorock?

Size of the axle housing is why it is asking for the mount to fit correctly, I believe you would need a different mount when changing axles housings.

pvanweelden

Size of the axle housing is why it is asking for the mount to fit correctly, I believe you would need a different mount when changing axles housings.

^ yes, the trackbar bracket that comes with the draglink kit uses u bolts to wrap around the axle housing. you can get the 3" u bolts later.

How much for the bumper? My boss is in the market for that exact bumper.

If I could convince SWMBO that the EVO 1/4 pounder is better I would be happy to drive out there and deliver mine. BBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SWMBO is not having it. Something about building a house and living in an apartment keeps coming up. ;)

R/
Will

Top Bottom