Thread: Coil Spring Isolators Worn Out??

Lightbulb Coil Spring Isolators Worn Out??

Hey all! My 2013 JKU has a wicked clank when it rocks side to side. When I rock it side to side (or someone else does) and listen for it, it sounds like it is coming from the top of one of the coils. I have the stock isolators on there but I am wondering if they could already be worn out?? Has anyone else had them wear out that fast? (24,000 miles is all) Thinking of throwing on a budget boost to go along with the lift I already have to fix this and give me a little more height. If any one has had any experience with this please let me know. Thanks! ~Braden

I haven't herd of them waring out that fast . But if that is the case you can go with the Daystar 3/4 kit I think it is like 40 bucks on NR .