Cooper AT3

I've noticed on other forums that there seems to be a stong following for the Cooper AT3. I tried a search and nothing came up. What are y'alls thoughts on them here for on and off road usage. Thanks.

I've noticed on other forums that there seems to be a stong following for the Cooper AT3. I tried a search and nothing came up. What are y'alls thoughts on them here for on and off road usage. Thanks.

After stirring the pot on an issue you decide to ask for advice.

How about stopping and giving us a wave and tell us a little more about who you are other than a troll who wants to stir the pot and raise hate and discontent.

R/
Will

After stirring the pot on an issue you decide to ask for advice.

How about stopping and giving us a wave and tell us a little more about who you are other than a troll who wants to stir the pot and raise hate and discontent.

R/
Will

I did give a wave. I was gonna say hey to you specifically since I'm in Hurst but now it seems like you too want to just stir the pot since you have absolutely nothing useful to discuss regarding these tires.

I do not get it. Simply stated a fact about stirring the pot on the WFTW and then you come soliciting advice about tires. I was just saying you may or may not get the response you are looking for.

As a matter of fact I did see your wave post and it was let say just another negative post.

The WAYALIFE is a forum that is open to everyone who has a passion for Jeeps. Additionally it is a forum that does not charge to be on here unlike some other forums that try and get you to be come a supporting member.

May I suggest coming to this forum with an open mind and not an agenda.

R/
Will

I do not get it. Simply stated a fact about stirring the pot on the WFTW and then you come soliciting advice about tires. I was just saying you may or may not get the response you are looking for.

As a matter of fact I did see your wave post and it was let say just another negative post.

The WAYALIFE is a forum that is open to everyone who has a passion for Jeeps. Additionally it is a forum that does not charge to be on here unlike some other forums that try and get you to be come a supporting member.

R/
Will

Couldn't have said it better myself man.:clap2:

pastorwug

R/
Will

Atta boy Will. :clap2:

R/
Will

Actually Will, it was a different thread I responded to with a suggestion that really wasn't received well. Making a suggestion in the manner I did is not stirring the pot in my book. I have no agenda though it seems many here do and attack any who don't agree 100% with them with little or no provocation!

I though this was the tires section. I asked about tires. How is that stirring the pot, Will?

MrHooah04

I was actually interested in what people would say about this tire, seeing as I also run cooper..however, as a neutral thread-go'er I did not sense a hidden agenda.

Perhaps we could direct ourselves to more pertinent hidden agendas, such as those coming out of Washington D.C., which actually impact our lives more than Cooper Tires ha!

'Mercia

^ haha horrible typo!

'Merica is what I meant hahaha

I'd personally go with the STT's. Fairly cheap, great in all weather (I live in NE) and I've had this set for 50k and will easily get another 20!

Best of luck

I was actually interested in what people would say about this tire, seeing as I also run cooper..however, as a neutral thread-go'er I did not sense a hidden agenda.

Perhaps we could direct ourselves to more pertinent hidden agendas, such as those coming out of Washington D.C., which actually impact our lives more than Cooper Tires ha!

'Mercia

^ haha horrible typo!

I'd personally go with the STT's. Fairly cheap, great in all weather (I live in NE) and I've had this set for 50k and will easily get another 20!

Best of luck

What you missed was the rant on another thread about WFTW and his introduction on give us a wave. The in a nonchalant way the OP asked for advice. There is an agenda.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

'Mercia

^ haha horrible typo!

Best of luck

I run ATs for daily use and switch to MTs for wheeling. I find the ATs are a bit nicer for day to day use.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I run AT3s and have been happy with them so far. Got me through two winters with fairly heavy snow and they did great. My 315s have a little growl to them on the highway, but I don't mind. Have about 32,000 miles on them so far and they've still got more than half tread. I drive 30 miles a day to and from work at 55-60 MPH. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412904217.344264.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412904180.711230.jpg
First picture is an old one from when they had maybe 10,000 miles on them, second picture was from a couple weeks ago.

I run AT3s and have been happy with them so far. Got me through two winters with fairly heavy snow and they did great. My 315s have a little growl to them on the highway, but I don't mind. Have about 32,000 miles on them so far and they've still got more than half tread. I drive 30 miles a day to and from work at 55-60 MPH. View attachment 104874 View attachment 104873
First picture is an old one from when they had maybe 10,000 miles on them, second picture was from a couple weeks ago.

Thanks for the response.

How are they holding up off-roading? I wonder mainly about sidewall durability.

Thanks again.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the response.

How are they holding up off-roading? I wonder mainly about sidewall durability.

Thanks again.

I don't do a lot of wheeling and when I do it's light, but they've done well. I try to stay away from the heavy mud since they're just an A/T. But on the trails I've been with larger rocks, trees, and stumps, I haven't had any issues. The reason I went with them is price for one, and my Jeep is my DD 30 miles a day, so I didn't want a noisy tire and I wanted something I could put a lot of miles on.

I don't do a lot of wheeling and when I do it's light, but they've done well. I try to stay away from the heavy mud since they're just an A/T. But on the trails I've been with larger rocks, trees, and stumps, I haven't had any issues. The reason I went with them is price for one, and my Jeep is my DD 30 miles a day, so I didn't want a noisy tire and I wanted something I could put a lot of miles on.

Cool deal. Thanks for the response.

Top Bottom