EVO Plush ride or DTD test ride in Seattle area

raginkgin1

Looking for anyone running EVO Plush ride or DTD willing to let me ride in your JKU. Want to experience the ride prior to investing in the suspension upgrade. Please PM me if your in the Seattle area and willing to give me a ride.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I don't think you can really compare the 2, but hopefully someone local to you has one setup so you can see what its like. I have the plush rides and couldn't be happier.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
x2 to what hinrich said. there really is no comparison to the two since they are both different and amazing in there own ways.

bkac

Caught the Bug
That's not a good idea of your on a budget. Don't ride in DTD setup unless your ready to drop the cash. The ride is freaking unbelievable. I'd go plush ride or bolt on coilovers for a comparison.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

raginkgin1

Not so much as a budget buy more than trying to hide the sticker price from the wifey.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1

bkac

Caught the Bug
Check out the round 2 thread. That's a great option for getting where you want to be not all at once! I had plush rides now coilovers, of you wheel hard and want to drive faster the coilovers, if your just looking for a great ride and fun off road and want to save some cash then plush rides are awesome and they perform amazing off road.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom