Truck-Lites for the RHD Australian Market - Question

HILLZ

I've been thinking of getting the TL's for some time now but I notice that the anti-flicker harnesses are always for H13 to H4, my question is that my 2013 JKUS comes standard with H4 globes therefor I have not got the H13 plug on my harness, does this mean I won't get the flickering light issue or do I need to see if something is made for the Australian market to fix the issue? :thinking::thinking:
The few companies that I've seen here that sell the TL's at an extortionate amount also seem to show the same anti-flicker harness but I don't see how it would work with my JK.
aren't the plugs on the TL's H4?

ok so there were a couple of questions in there.. :cheesy:

Kavanji

you will still need the anti flicker harness to defeat the PWM of the headlight circuit.
the next problem with the lights are the cutoff for lowbeam. on LHD vehicles the cutoff
is to the left and will blind oncoming traffic when used in a RHD environment.

dunstan74

I have truck lights on my 2013 and dont have flickering issuses, I didnt need any adapter harnesses they plugged right in and I haven't had any problems at all with mine.

HILLZ

I have truck lights on my 2013 and dont have flickering issuses, I didnt need any adapter harnesses they plugged right in and I haven't had any problems at all with mine.

Awesome thats all i needed to know, thanks Dunstan. I was hoping for another Aussie or a Pomme to chime in. 😃😃😃

Top Bottom