The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, for those of you who don't already know, I have been involved with Jeeps for a long time now and, more specifically, in regards to internet forums. In fact, I've been involved in forums like this for almost 20 years now and during that time, I've developed a following a haters. Of course, most are just jealous, some are butthurt that I never treated them as special as they felt I should and as crazy as it may sound, some are just offended that my opinion of the products they chose to buy are not as favorable as they would prefer. The rest, who knows - they're just nuts! :crazyeyes:

Anyway, from time to time, one will feel the need to make a meme, video or just make really hateful comment of Facebook that I thought it would be fun to archive and share them with you here. I hope you enjoy :cool:

PS. If you're a hater and are reading this now, please feel welcome to contribute to the thread and I mean that sincerely :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To kick things off, I just had this meme posted up on my Facebook page. It was made by some guy named Greg Cummings and as you will see, he took a screen shot of me from the KEEP IT TIGHT video that shows me in my best light :D

1964906_10204039471819935_636795575388341749_n.jpg

Apparently, he believe that the only reason why I show photos of broken TeraFlex tire carriers is because they wouldn't give me free parts - LOL!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
ohh this is going to be funny lol :munching: cant wait to see what these troll come up with

Tigrcky

I'm so jealous I want a red Moby!! Where's my pitch fork and torch????:Naw:
Sent from my whatchamacallit

DA RUNT

You're taking all the power away from the trolls. They won't find it rewarding if you find it amusing :crazy eyes:

bkac

Caught the Bug
I have a feeling this is going to get really good! Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Love the irony here. This guy is playing Internet tough guy, insinuating that he knows where you live and he will come there to "give you his piece" when he himself has a family. Real tough guy with nothing to lose there. Smh.

Well, here's a follow up he just made. Apparently, he's got something going with Cindy and will drop her off the next time he comes by. Sure hope his wife doesn't know about this - LOL!!

chris-butler-01.jpg

Hobolobo

My new favorite thread. This is going to get good. Waiting for the trolls to show up in person now.

KingCopperhead

And speaking of memes. Whenever Eddie tries to give advice to people asking for help, yet don't want an HONEST opinion, I think of this kermit meme :)

Attachments

• 1412782164537.jpg
    1412782164537.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 2,830
Top Bottom