So Cal Shop??

Brendon

Hey Guys,
Where is everybody going to build their JK's in So Cal?? Please pass information and contact numbers along... THANKS!

Hightower

Brendon said:
Hey Guys,
Where is everybody going to build their JK's in So Cal?? Please pass information and contact numbers along... THANKS!

I just drove 1900 miles to get Off Road Evolution (EVO) to work on my rig!

JaySC

I second that. There are several shops, but I always go to Off Road Evolution. Their quality work gives me peace of mind. In fact, I'm going again later this month.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
yeah another +1 for ORE. I've taken my Jeep down from Reno/Tahoe to them twice now to get worked on.

StrizzyChris

I think you probably already knew the majority of recomendations would be the obvious ORE that everyone knows and loves.

I have heard of Jeeps-R-Us thats on the canyon road from the 405 to Laguna Beach(I think it has a Laguna address). Now I can not speak on the quality of their work, but I met and talked to the owner and he is a great guy and is very nice. Im sure someone will chime in with actual experience from this location now that I have mentioned it.

SoCal is huge though. Where in particular are you located? If North of LA and TO area, then there's a place in Ventura area thats called "Off Road Werkz" and I know personally that they do great work!

mackey

There are two places I know in So Cal that do awesome work. One of course being Off Road Evolution. You obviously couldn't go wrong there. The only other place I'd go to is GenRight Off Road in Simi Valley. Good luck.

Brendon

StrizzyChris said:
I think you probably already knew the majority of recomendations would be the obvious ORE that everyone knows and loves.

I have heard of Jeeps-R-Us thats on the canyon road from the 405 to Laguna Beach(I think it has a Laguna address). Now I can not speak on the quality of their work, but I met and talked to the owner and he is a great guy and is very nice. Im sure someone will chime in with actual experience from this location now that I have mentioned it.

SoCal is huge though. Where in particular are you located? If North of LA and TO area, then there's a place in Ventura area thats called "Off Road Werkz" and I know personally that they do great work!

Just up in Santa Clarita, and willing to travel for the best knowledge and reputation. I can't thank you guys enough and am already looking into the above mentioned shops.

Hey Guys,

You've got great choices in SoCal to build up your JK. Mel Wade and Off Road Evolution in Orange County is a very popular choice...there are MANY people, including my own son, who will tell you how awesome they are and how great their products are! Most of his Jeep is EVO built and it is VERY capable.

For my JK, I decided to go with a custom build from Jim Cox at HigherGround Fab & Off Road in Sylmar. I am vey happy with it.

Good luck with your build.

Last edited:

Prime8

Brendon said:
Hey Guys,

Haha, is this a serious question? I live in Illinois and even I know the answer to this one...

Top Bottom