Moab trip in just over 5 min

Skirmish

3D, Pickle, Moab Rim, Pritchett Canyon, Behind the Rocks, Steel Bender, Flat Iron Mesa, Hell's Revenge, Fins and Things, Posion Spider Mesa, Gold Bar,and Gold Spike. We were busy.

Sent from my HTC One using WAYALIFE mobile app

Skirmish

I used the GoPro editor. It's easy to make quick stuff with their templates. I'll do longer videos later with Final Cut Pro.

Skirmish

It really is amazing out there. We pushed the limits on trail time to get as much done as we did but still didn't cover alot. Never made it to BFE or a couple new trails. There were only two of us running all week and I parked mine for a day and a half since I'm open front and I cut a tire on the first day and had to run to CO for a fix. I didn't want to hold anyone up so I skipped Moab Rim, Pritchett and Behind the Rocks. The rig that did every trail was the YJ on 40's. The rest came in and out. The black JKU on 40's (and d44 front and rear) ran most of the week except a couple trails. So all in we had a light blue YJ on 40's, a Cherry JK on 35's, a Black JKU on 40's, Blue JKUR on 37's, a Red TJ on 35's, a Blue TJ on 35's, a Blue YJ buggy on 42's and the Yota and Bronco that joined for the last two days.

By the end of the week I was running fearless and had over 70 gig of GoPro footage. I had a Ready Welder along luckily, I tore my rear passenger axle UCA bracket in half and the dark blue TJ tore his passenger side frame UCA bracket off and the driver half off. I burned my arm a few dozen times but both made it home.

Greatest trail tool eva.

Last edited:
Great Video and thanks for sharing!!! Looks like a great time and a very busy week if you ran all those trails! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Top Bottom