EVO 4" Plush Ride Coils

I have a set of 4" EVO Plush Ride coils. They came on a 2011 2-door I recently purchased and while they are great coils they offered too much lift for the 35s that are on the Jeep. (Might've been okay on a 4-door, but not this 2-door).

I am not really sure of the miles on the coils, but the Jeep only has 16k miles on it and it had RC coils for two years of it's life. It is safe to say they have no more than 5k miles for sure. The previous owner "thinks" it is less than 2k as he didn't drive it much after the last round of mods.

They are in good shape but do have some undercoating overspray on them so they are no longer the nice powdercoated shiny black.

$250 shipped to lower 48.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I have a set of 4" EVO Plush Ride coils. They came on a 2011 2-door I recently purchased and while they are great coils they offered too much lift for the 35s that are on the Jeep. (Might've been okay on a 4-door, but not this 2-door).

I am not really sure of the miles on the coils, but the Jeep only has 16k miles on it and it had RC coils for two years of it's life. It is safe to say they have no more than 5k miles for sure. The previous owner "thinks" it is less than 2k as he didn't drive it much after the last round of mods.

They are in good shape but do have some undercoating overspray on them so they are no longer the nice powdercoated shiny black.

$250 shipped to lower 48.

If only I didn't have to pay insurance this month!!!

Know how much lift it actually gave?
I would snatch these in a heartbeat if it wasn't for having a 2DR
-Nicco

On the 2-door I have just over 5" of lift. I installed these same (type) coils on a 4-door for a buddy and they were right at 4.25" front and 3.75" rear. His rig is moderately heavy and the 2-door I have is very light.

did you post pictures of the new coils on? anyways, GLWS

I have been wanting to try Synergy coils so I ordered their 2/3" coils to give them a try. I yielded roughly 3.5" front and 2.75" rear with them on. I don't believe I have posted any pictures of this 2-door since redoing everything... (Long Story). But as soon as my MCE fenders arrive I plan to introduce everyone here to our second Jeep :thumb:

shortyokc

i have been slowly replacing my crappy pro comp stuff. i was going to order these coils in a week or so, tired of getting beat to death and im sure my 10 month son and wife would appreciate it... let me know and i can do a paypal transfer

Top Bottom