Rough country lift

I'm looking to get a new lift cause I want to go a little bigger. I have a 4inch rough country lift with springs and shocks that is 1 year old. If I can find someone to sell to for the right price I am going to sell and get a 6inch rock crawler

seanb123

I'm looking to get a new lift cause I want to go a little bigger. I have a 4inch rough country lift with springs and shocks that is 1 year old. If I can find someone to sell to for the right price I am going to sell and get a 6inch rock crawler

What are your plans with 6 inches of lift that's crazy

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

just my :twocents: but i would first check to see how much lift you currently have. i have heard that rough country coils are known for sagging pretty quickly so you 4"+ of inital lift could be back down to 3". if that happened then i would look into just staying with the 4" and 37 set up you have now and get new shocks and springs. jnabird is selling some 4" plush rides that might sute you quite well http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?21052-EVO-4-quot-Plush-Ride-Coils. once its on check clearance again and trim some of the body in the wheel wells if needed. this will help keep you with a LCG build

shoupadupe

How much and is it a complete kit?

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom