Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mighty FC Mopar Underground Concept Truck

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    I've had many a dream about walking out to my driveway to find the Nukizer, FC, and Hurricane (even though it has IS, it is still bad-ass) waiting for me.

A somewhat serious question. What happens to these concept vehicles? Do they just get scrapped or do they ever hit the auction block?
    tragically, yes. concept cars have an expiration date and get crushed even if they are still popular at shows.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife

tragically, yes. concept cars have an expiration date and get crushed even if they are still popular at shows.
    That just sucks. It would be nice to, at the very least, have them end up in some museum or rich guy's garage.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey

That just sucks. It would be nice to, at the very least, have them end up in some museum or rich guy's garage.
    I disagree. If I can't have it, nobody should.

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post
    I disagree. If I can't have it, nobody should.

we better start returning coilovers to king then
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Eddie is unfortunately right about them getting crushed. The yellow 2 door JK that Dynatrac's owner, Jim McGean, drove during the 2012 JKX was a Mopar owned vehicle and was headed to the crusher after the event. This was part of the reason he and his copilot were driving it like they stole it
    2009 Black Rubicon Unlimited
    EVO Long Arm w/Envy Links
    EVO Front Double Throw Down
    EVO Lever Rear w/Double Throw Down
    Dynatrac Pro Rock 60's f/r
    PSC hydraulic ram assist
    Mastercraft Baja RS seats
    J.E. Reel 1350 drive shafts
    ATX Slab wheels
    40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12