Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899

Thread: Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Quote Originally Posted by H8ROADS View Post
    I'm tentatively planning on wheeling the 30th though at this point. Let me see who's interested and we'll pick a place. Just don't hate me if I have to cancel because of continued issues getting my Jeep back together. If that does happen, maybe I'll ride along this time instead just to get out!
    I need to get out there too. Don't mind if you have to cancel as long as you don't hate us for going wheeling without you.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcale View Post
    I need to get out there too. Don't mind if you have to cancel as long as you don't hate us for going wheeling without you.
    Well the johnny joint was cracked and needed to be replaced which was unforseen, so waiting on the part from EVO or Curry but still hoping for next weekend. Will update you later this coming week once I know when I'll get the Jeep back. Still have to put on a front bumper before I can go out.

/VVVVVVVVVV\ Denver, CO - Mile High City /VVVVVVVVVVV\

Denver Mile High Meetup Thread
    Follow me on twitter @jackwmc4

Knows a Thing or Two Slimebones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H8ROADS View Post
    Well the johnny joint was cracked and needed to be replaced which was unforseen, so waiting on the part from EVO or Curry but still hoping for next weekend. Will update you later this coming week once I know when I'll get the Jeep back. Still have to put on a front bumper before I can go out.
    I don't live too far from you. Let me know if I can help. Wheeler Lake is calling.

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899