Jeep Wave from Chicago

jawn_wong

The name is Jon and I'm new to the Jeep community and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Chicago and used to drive a Mitsubishi Evo X (until a drunk driver totaled it while parked in Wrigleyville).

attachment.php

After everything was settled from Geico I decided it was time to go a different route and got a Wrangler. I grew up around lifted trucks and off road junkies and figured it's time to join em.

So far I have a 2" spacer lift, 305/70/16 Mastercraft Courser MXT's, 16x8 Pro Comp 7069s, and a Magnaflow 17143 cat back exhaust.

I'd like to get a 3" suspension lift in the near future but need to save some $$.

attachment.php

attachment.php

IMG_7284_zps6e96a738.jpg

IMG_7295_zps3aceff98.jpg

IMG_7292_zps6c47e36f.jpg
[/QUOTE]

bkac

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL, nice rig and love the action shots! Nice RTI ramp. :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

JLSilerJK

I went to Cliffs Insane Terrain in Marseilles IL

How was it with no winch? I've been wanting to hit it up and do trails 1,3 and the creek but I work weekends. Had an atv buddy tell me I would get so stuck there, but then a few weeks later said I'd have no problem.

jawn_wong

How was it with no winch? I've been wanting to hit it up and do trails 1,3 and the creek but I work weekends. Had an atv buddy tell me I would get so stuck there, but then a few weeks later said I'd have no problem.

I went my first time without a winch and got stuck on trail 7. I had to get winched out by locals. Definately my next investment.

PM me if you want to go together sometime. The more the merrier.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JLSilerJK

I went my first time without a winch and got stuck on trail 7. I had to get winched out by locals. Definately my next investment.

PM me if you want to go together sometime. The more the merrier.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'd be down for sure, I'd really like to check it out. We should see if any other IL "lifers" would be down. Weekends are tough for me though:(

Top Bottom