Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Bestop TrekTop PRO Debuting at the 2014 SEMA Show

Been Around the Block TeamFaust's Avatar
    One more thing to consider for "the list"
    Silver 2008 JKU Sahara
    3" TeraFlex Lift w/ HD Track bar / Bilstein 5100s / 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers / RR XHD Front / CC Tire Carrier / Q9500i Winch / K&N Cold Air Intake System / LED Lighting /
    Uniden 520 Pro CB & a few other little do-dads

Nothing but a Thing IBeHeWhoIsJoshua's Avatar
    My header bar has such a gap and gets louder and louder I don't know if I would buy another bestop. I'll have to read the flyer and keep my eyes open for the reveal though.

Can wait to see this!

Quote Originally Posted by JK_Dave View Post
    Glad I've held out!
    ^^same here this sounds too good to be true, but if it is, we both made the right call!

"New, innovative top: doesn't leak."

Seriously, interested to see this product. Sounds like it might be a modular hard top only with stiff fabric panels.

Interesting if it is as good as it sounds I have a hardtop and a trek top for sale.

Fresh Catch
    Word on the street is that is a soft top with real glass windows. Not sure how that would work but that's the rumor.

That doesn't sound nice at all, I couldn't care less about the windows... I was expecting a thicker material to mimic a hard top but can be folded back easily.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by BossHog View Post
    Word on the street is that is a soft top with real glass windows. Not sure how that would work but that's the rumor.
    Glass windows - that'll be easy to store on the fly 🙊

The only reason for me to have a hardtop over the soft is security and the ease of opening the rear window. If they've come up with an ingenious way to have a hardtop-like rear window on a soft top that is easy to open/close for cargo access, that would be nifty.

I'm crossing my fingers that it's actually a hard top using a lightweight composite material with every section being removable.

Not sure how you would be able to fold a top with three glass windows. I sure hope that's not the big reveal.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast