NEW Bestop TrekTop PRO Debuting at the 2014 SEMA Show

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like we're going to have quite a few new products to drool over at the 2014 SEMA Show! Bestop just released this teaser press release highlighting their all new TrekTop PRO which is supposed to offer the convenience and practicality of a hard top only with the freedom and versatility of a soft top. Not sure what that means but I for one am eager to see what they came out with!!

!cid__1_0A26C4700A2685CC0057745B87257D78.gif

:thumb:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Hmm, might have to give this a look when it comes out. I thought I was sold on the trek top nx, but more I'm curious about this top.

Here is the only problem with SEMA shows.

I go out and buy a product and then Eddie highlights something at SEMA that is supper cool and a must have but the coin has already been spend and SWMBO is not liking the idea of spending more money on something we just got. So with that being said I am holding off purchases until after the 2016 SEMA show. :yup: That way all the cool goodies will be out and will be able to make the best guess on what to purchase. Do not get me wrong, I love seeing the latest and greatest but man it gets expensive. :shock:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
really curious on this. i prob will not buy it cause i like the look of the factory top on my 2 door but deff intreagued

upnover

Seen their prototype of this a couple years ago. Back then it was premium fabric incase hardtop that had removable windows.

I am sure their has been lots of changes since then.

JKMag

Maybe it's a power retractable top, though I thought someone already had one of these out on the market.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Maybe it's a power retractable top, though I thought someone already had one of these out on the market.

It was on the market (maybe it still is.) The price was insane and it took up way too much room with all of the motors. I doubt Bestop would make that same mistake but who knows.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I do recall someone having an assist top right now.
Edit, rugged ridge has something out right now.
But still want to see what bestop has to offer

Last edited:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I'm beginning to feel like a real dumbass for ordering up the dual top option at purchase. OK Eddie, I'm gonna skip your photos of the Pro version. I don't want to know in case it's really good.:grayno:

Top Bottom