American Honey Sting

Jaydoc1

For those of you Wayalifers that enjoy the occasional shot glass of American Honey, I would like to recommend to you the newest iteration: American Honey Sting. It's American Honey infused with Ghost Chili Pepper. When you first take a sip it tastes like regular Honey and then the heat and smokey flavor of the pepper sneaks in on the backside.

Highly recommended!

American-Honey-Sting.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Mmmmm some American honey on the rocks with a nice romeo & juliet cigar over a fire during fall... heaven :yup:
Im deff willing to try this new stuff. :thumbup:

Loading please wait....

hogtyed

For those of you Wayalifers that enjoy the occasional shot glass of American Honey, I would like to recommend to you the newest iteration: American Honey Sting. It's American Honey infused with Ghost Chili Pepper. When you first take a sip it tastes like regular Honey and then the heat and smokey flavor of the pepper sneaks in on the backside.

Highly recommended!

View attachment 106353

I just saw that the other day & was wondering how it was. I'll have to try :honey:

Last edited:

Jaydoc1

It's not super hot. Really nice flavor. Drank mine over ice. Not sure I would shoot it. You WILL like it, though if you like regular American Honey.

Ratchet

Yeah....I need to find this, pretty much immediately. I just became a fan of ghost pepper, and to find it in an alcohol....ooo, it's going to be a good weekend. :yup:

Top Bottom