BooHoo - Anything I post gets ridiculed and mocked

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
According to Steve from Dynatrac He told me they have the parts in stock and should be available immediately after SEMA...

I do believe that's about what I said, this kit should be available right after SEMA. At least, this is what my friend and owner of Dynatrac told me.

...but hey anything I post gets ridiculed and mocked.

LOL - "anything" is a stretch but if you want to play the drama queen, I will say that you are ridiculed and mocked because you tend to shoot off your mouth like you're so sure you know what you're talking about.

JAGS

Hooked
^^^^ It's like when one person is telling a joke, then some random dude comes in and finishes it...only they don't tell the end right so nobody laughs. Like that. It's called tact and trying not to step on other people's air hoses. :grayno: Pretty sure Eddie has an inside line here and has been granted to share info direct from Dyna.

snopro

Banned
I do believe that's about what I said, this kit should be available right after SEMA. At least, this is what my friend and owner of Dynatrac told me.

LOL - "anything" is a stretch but if you want to play the drama queen, I will say that you are ridiculed and mocked because you tend to shoot off your mouth like you're so sure you know what you're talking about.

Ha ha that's funny !! I love it.
As being only a customer I only love talking to vendors and company owners about how they dislike how forums talk about competition and how people put competition down with all the drama. How they love the product testing and people promoting products but the bashing of other brands could be done without. They don't like to be associated with the bashing.
But hey I only say things to pride myself like I know supposed know everything.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
As being only a customer I only love talking to vendors and company owners about how they dislike how forums talk about competition and how people put competition down with all the drama. How they love the product testing and people promoting products but the bashing of other brands could be done without. They don't like to be associated with the bashing.

If you dont like the "bashing" you are more than welcome to leave.

Loading please wait....

JAGS

Hooked

Who the F are you exactly? And do you realize you are speaking to the admin of this site? I've only been here a little while :crazyeyes: but that usually does not end well.

And what brand(s) are we bashing exactly? You sure do talk a lot for some nobody on a forum.

Last edited:

JKWrang

Is it because I posted a funny meme that this is bashing? Notice how eddie tactfully ignored it? He did not and does not bash companies - its bad for business. He points out poor performance of ALL vendors.

The terabreak comments? Soo making products that break and you wont have that rep...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I remember this drama queen now. Didn't he call this a "do as I say, not as I do" forum?

JAGS

Hooked
Is it because I posted a funny meme that this is bashing? Notice how eddie tactfully ignored it? He did not and does not bash companies - its bad for business. He points out poor performance of ALL vendors.

The terabreak comments? Soo making products that break and you wont have that rep...

Oh crap, you mean we hurt this guys feelings. Yet he directs his angst toward WOL? WTF. No offense JKWrang, but I consider both of us nobodies on this forum, we are merely members participating in open discussion and allowed to voice critique and opinion.

JKWrang

Oh crap, you mean we hurt this guys feelings. Yet he directs his angst toward WOL? WTF. No offense JKWrang, but I consider both of us nobodies on this forum, we are merely members participating in open discussion and allowed to voice critique and opinion.

None taken. But then again we actively contribute. Actively and positively. I guess that's a hard concept to grasp for some guys

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Clearly the shoe fit - glad to hear you'll proudly wear it.

As being only a customer I only love talking to vendors and company owners about how they dislike how forums talk about competition and how people put competition down with all the drama How they love the product testing and people promoting products but the bashing of other brands could be done without. They don't like to be associated with the bashing.

LOL!! Here we go again. :rolleyes2:

First off, Steve is NOT the owner of Dynatrac, Jim is. Second, just because they or you don't like what you hear doesn't mean anyone or anything is getting "bashed". Don't like the truth being told for all to hear, don't make a shitty product. Make a mistake, fix it and don't blame the customer for it failing on them. What I find is that companies who are afraid of the TRUTH are ones that say they "don't like to be associated with the bashing". But hey, that's just me.

Ummm, might want to send that one through the Google translator again. I think you were trying to be funny but I think it got lost in translation :idontknow:

snopro

Banned
Clearly the shoe fit - glad to hear you'll proudly wear it.

LOL!! Here we go again. :rolleyes2:

First off, Steve is NOT the owner of Dynatrac, Jim is. Second, just because they or you don't like what you hear doesn't mean anyone or anything is getting "bashed". Don't like the truth being told for all to hear, don't make a shitty product. Make a mistake, fix it and don't blame the customer for it failing on them. What I find is that companies who are afraid of the TRUTH are ones that say they "don't like to be associated with the bashing". But hey, that's just me.

Ummm, might want to send that one through the Google translator again. I think you were trying to be funny but I think it got lost in translation :idontknow:

Steve is sales I know that !!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Jim M. is a great guy.

Ah, so you do know who the owner is. Funny, when I was invited to his company last week to do some testing with his new brakes, we talked about all kinds of things but for some reason, your name never came up. :idontknow:

snopro

Banned
Ah, so you do know who the owner is. Funny, when I was invited to his company last week to do some testing with his new brakes, we talked about all kinds of things but for some reason, your name never came up. :idontknow:

I never I said I knew him personally that was you sir!
I have spoken to, yes sir. Just like other company owners to get information about products and what they have seen testing and weakness and strengths.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I remember this drama queen now. Didn't he call this a "do as I say, not as I do" forum?

:cheesy: Honestly, when I first started responding to him in the original thread, I didn't even remember who he was. Once he started getting all butthurt and acting like a drama queen, I went back and started to see if he had a history here. Yeah, this is the guy - he likes to go around shooting off his mouth about how much he knows, tells the world about how awesome he is and how much he does for everyone and then when he's made to look silly, he goes back to asking normal questions :naw:

JAGS

Hooked
Hey, I know Steve. Great guy. Talked to him in person at the EXPO. So can I start dropping his name now so I sound like a badass too?

For what it's worth, I also Jim from Dynatrac drinking a soda in the booth. I won't share what kind as it might be seen as "Bashing" lesser sodas. :crazyeyes::cheesy:

Hey, I know Steve. Great guy. Talked to him in person at the EXPO. So can I start dropping his name now so I sound like a badass too?

For what it's worth, I also Jim from Dynatrac drinking a soda in the booth. I won't share what kind as it might be seen as "Bashing" lesser sodas. :crazyeyes::cheesy:

I met Larry Mcrea at Jeep Beach last year and was invited to an after party. Does this make me cool?

Top Bottom