Why is there so much drama at WAL? Kinda ridiculous

BEAST33

Some people are :asshat: and the rest of us are bored. Which one are you? :thinking:

I'm just a bystander trying to learn more about my jeep and what can be done to improve it. Just seems like I run into a lot of jackassery on this site. I love all the info...but instead of engaging with retards you should just let it go and pick your battles when appropriate.

Anyways...good day gentlemen.

JAGS

Hooked
I'm just a bystander trying to learn more about my jeep and what can be done to improve it. Just seems like I run into a lot of jackassery on this site. I love all the info...but instead of engaging with retards you should just let it go and pick your battles when appropriate.

Who said anything about a battle? I'm just one having fun. If you don't take care of the yard, eventually it becomes all weeds. :yup:

For the record, you've "contributed/commented" to this thread three times now. Hardly a bystander. I'm sorry you've run into so much jackasserey in your one month of being a member.

Last edited:

You left the bystander standing as soon as you posted. If all you want to do is learn about jeeps there are plenty of threads to do so instead of this one. So leave this thread and do not interject your opinion unless your skin is thick enough to handle it.

R/
Will

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Actually I'm not contributing...just stating a fact. People need to lighten up a bit...just sayn.

Funny, this makes 2 times that you've contributed to this thread... just stating a fact. People like you do need to lighten up a bit. Threads like this are always move them out of the main forum and nobody is making you read them. Just sayin. :rolleyes2:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

If you dont like the thread, dont read it. Or better yet, go to the other forums where there is no "jackassery".

Loading please wait....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Correction, this makes 3 times now. You make it sound like we've invited the jackassery here when nothing could be further from the truth. Guys like this snopro just like to shoot off their mouths, stir the pot and/or behave like drama queens. When that happens, we always move out the posts from where they originated from and into here, the Pub and so we can keep it off the main forum. If you love all the info, just stick to the info instead of reading this shit and getting your panties in a wad over it. You should just let it go and pick your battles when appropriate.

Anyways... good day kind sir.

BEAST33

Who said anything about a battle? I'm just one having fun. If you don't take care of the yard, eventually it becomes all weeds. :yup:

For the record, you've "contributed/commented" to this thread three times now. Hardly a bystander. I'm sorry you've run into so much jackasserey in your one month of being a member.

Actually - I haven't made one contribution to the original topic of this thread.

And yes I've only been here a month and noticed a lot of drama over stupid shit.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Actually - I haven't made one contribution to the original topic of this thread.

And, every time you post on this thread, it gets bumped back to the top. Of course, nobody is making you read it and yet, here you are again. :rolleyes2:

And yes I've only been here a month and noticed a lot of drama over stupid shit.

You're right, a lot of drama over stupid shit that we never asked for. Stupid shit that asshats just bring on here and we MOVE OUT of regular threads and move into here to keep it off the main forum. Don't like what you see - don't have to read it. It really is that simple.

BEAST33

Correction, this makes 3 times now. You make it sound like we've invited the jackassery here when nothing could be further from the truth. Guys like this snopro just like to shoot off their mouths, stir the pot and/or behave like drama queens. When that happens, we always move out the posts from where they originated from and into here, the Pub and so we can keep it off the main forum. If you love all the info, just stick to the info instead of reading this shit and getting your panties in a wad over it. You should just let it go and pick your battles when appropriate.

Anyways... good day kind sir.

I understand he may be a jackass, however, I would expect the admins to be more professional. Rise above the jackassery or just put him in WAL detention for awhile.

Good day Sir.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I understand he may be a jackass, however, I would expect the admins to be more professional. Rise above the jackassery or just put him in WAL detention for awhile.

Good day Sir.

:cheesy: Rise above the jackassery? I think you've mistaken me for your preacher or someone who cares what people think. Sorry my friend, this is no popularity contest for me and if I wanted your opinion on how I should run my forum, I would be sure to ask. Again, don't like what you see, don't have to read it. It really is that simple.

Good day sir.

BEAST33

Haha!!! Now you made this into its own thread?? Hilarious!

I'm done. You win...admins and Eddie always win.

Gotta love the power of admin rights.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

He owns this forum... wtf is so hard to understand about that. He could turn this place into a my little pony forum tomorrow is he wanted to.

Loading please wait....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

See how that works. You were being an asshat causing drama on another thread and so I decided to give you a thread all your own. Fact of the matter is, there wouldn't be ANY drama here if guys like you wouldn't bring it here. It really is kinda ridiculous.

Of course I win, this is MY forum of which you are a GUEST here. As rules you were required to agree to in order to become a member here states:

"YOU understand that WAYALIFE.com is a privately owned website and that YOUR ability to become a member here is a privilege and not a right."

Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. Just sayin....

BEAST33

See how that works. You were being an asshat causing drama on another thread and so I decided to give you a thread all your own. Fact of the matter is, there wouldn't be ANY drama here if guys like you wouldn't bring it here. It really is kinda ridiculous.

Of course I win, this is MY forum of which you are a GUEST here. As rules you were required to agree to in order to become a member here states:

"YOU understand that WAYALIFE.com is a privately owned website and that YOUR ability to become a member here is a privilege and not a right."

Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. Just sayin....

BOOM!

And there it is folks...class act.

I'm a huge fan of you and your vids Eddie. Those vids inspired me to buy my first jeep.

I'm a little disappointed.

Anyways...I've got kids to put to bed.

Take care.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BOOM!

And there it is folks...class act.

I'm a huge fan of you and your vids Eddie. Those vids inspired me to buy my first jeep.

I'm a little disappointed.

Anyways...I've got kids to put to bed.

Take care.

BOOM!!

And there you have it folks... a real class act.

Gotta love guys like you who come onto my forum with their self-righteousness and try to tell me how to run it.

What you see is what you get as I'm not about to pretend to be anything other than what I am just to please a guy like you.

Take care.

BEAST33

BOOM!!

And there you have it folks... a real class act.

Gotta love guys like you who come onto my forum with their self-righteousness and try to tell me how to run it.

What you see is what you get as I'm not about to pretend to be anything other than what I am just to please a guy like you.

Take care.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Top Bottom