Adams 1350 Rock Crawler Drive Shafts

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
are these greasable or non-greasable shafts/ujoints? it says solid splicer u joints which makes me think non-greasable but just want to double check.

Grappler

Sounds like a lot of positive feedback. Thanks guys.

Looks like a nice product to me; great warranty, and the guys over at Adam's seem helpful as well.

You've sold me. :yup:

Cole Trickle

I have the 1310 package and have been very pleased.

I chose the 1310's and carry extra u joints just in case (thinking it would be the fuse instead of my axles). While in Moab for EJS I broke the rear slip yoke on a extra credit line.....soooopid

When I called Kevin had me send pictures of the break and said he would replace it as he would have expected the u joint to break way before the yoke. No questions asked he mailed me a new slip yoke with a u joint installed for no charge.

There customer service is top notch imo.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have a JE Reel driveshaft that Adams rebuilt for me.

I broke the driveshaft while wheeling north of vegas and called Adams. I drove there in FWD and they stopped what they were doing and started working on my jeep. I got there around 4 or 4:30 and they rebuilt the entire shaft taking their time and doing everything right even though they closed at 5.

All that to say, they make quality shafts and are a stand up company.

CerOf

Adams front 1310 for me.
I went non-serviceable on ujoint. They can do either.

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

StrizzyChris

Great guys, and great FAST service. Ordered mine and it arrived 4 days later on my door step. I went with the non-serviceable spicer u-joints.

Top Bottom