video editing programs??

Oregonjeeper

So i have a couple GO pros and I was just wondering what other good editing programs are there besides I-movie(mac) and the Go pro Program???....Now here is the Catch that doesn't cost an arm & a leg???:thinking:

you can move this tread if needed just wasn't sure where to post it :beer::thumb:

Last edited:

mattfl

Without spending any money your best bet is to stick with the gopro studio and iMovie. Are either of these 2 programs doing something you think the other programs would do? I find the gopro studio the easiest to make quick cuts of videos and if I need something longer with more effects/editing ability iMovie does the job.

Oregonjeeper

Without spending any money your best bet is to stick with the gopro studio and iMovie. Are either of these 2 programs doing something you think the other programs would do? I find the gopro studio the easiest to make quick cuts of videos and if I need something longer with more effects/editing ability iMovie does the job.

No they both are good.. i Just wasn't sure if i should being using something else is all..I know you can buy programs for $1,000s of dollars and didn't want to go that route...Just checking to see i'm not using the wrong program... :thumb::beer:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Don't quote me on this but I think Cindy uses iMovie when doing the JKX videos. Like I said don't quote me but if so you know the quality of work that she does is amazing so you would be one with those programs

mattfl

Don't quote me on this but I think Cindy uses iMovie when doing the JKX videos. Like I said don't quote me but if so you know the quality of work that she does is amazing so you would be one with those programs

She uses Adobe Premiere I believe if I remember correctly from seeing some of the teaser videos.

Top Bottom