I am a Jeep Owner Once Again

naysjp

The good Lord blessed me with the ability and means to be a Jeep owner again. It's bittersweet because I was perfectly happy with my red Jeep that provided 10 yrs of reliability for me and my mother and it still does not excuse the human garbage who stole my Jeep that I purchased and paid for. So exhausted. Even though the insurance company treated me as if I stole my own Jeep, I did get more than I thought I would get and ended up with a generous downpayment on my JK.

jelliott076

Now this is the awesome news we wanted to hear. Hope you enjoy the new ride. Get a kill switch! ! ...a club...and a big chain and padlock to go from the steering wheel to the brake pedal. ...a LoJack may not hurt either.

xkid

Must feel good after that shity deal.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rsummers035

The good Lord blessed me with the ability and means to be a Jeep owner again. It's bittersweet because I was perfectly happy with my red Jeep that provided 10 yrs of reliability for me and my mother and it still does not excuse the human garbage who stole my Jeep that I purchased and paid for. So exhausted. Even though the insurance company treated me as if I stole my own Jeep, I did get more than I thought I would get and ended up with a generous downpayment on my JK.

congrats man.. nice to hear everything worked out well

UtahJK

Congratulations on the new Jeep! I'm sure this goes for everyone else, but I hate thieves, especially Jeep thieves.

Sent from my VS840 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bking_1

Congrats on the new truck.. Hope the thieves get theirs. So does the new addition have a name yet?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

naysjp

Here she is. White was my first choice 10 years ago and I ended up with red which I actually ended up liking since there were few red Jeeps on the runs. As far as price cap, the white is what I ended up with. I think there are too many white Jeeps out now. LOL. it didn't have the extras that I did not want and the few options that I wanted such as the hard top and auto tranny. The only other color I wanted was Anvil and it had extras they wouldn't budge on price and I wasn't willing to pay more for which I didn't want anyway. This color is easier to match more so than the amp'd or Hydro Pearl Blue. Now Eddie, you must tell me how you keep the under carriage so clean. The Jeep is new so is there something you spray underneath it. It has yet to go off road yet and won't be for a while as I have some things to take care of first. Nothing I detest more than looking at a surface rust on a lifted Jeep.

IMG_2493.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom