Evolution plush ride coils

shortyokc

I spent the am swapping out my pro comp springs to the evo plush ride coils and made such a improved softer more plush ride like factory if not better... totally satisfied and don't know why I haven't done it sooner. Anyone contemplating doing this just do it. I'm still using the pro comp es9000 shocks and plan to switch to fox 2.0 or rancho 9000xl. Evo springs on left vs pro comp on right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1414255068221.jpg
    1414255068221.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 326
  • 1414255085650.jpg
    1414255085650.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 323
  • 1414255159058.jpg
    1414255159058.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 326
Do the 9000's. Hurry ... The rebate ends quick. Just Remember ... You can't sent the Fox shocks back if you don't like them. Rancho has a 90 day trial.

shortyokc

That's what I'm kinda thinking also is the rancho 9000

Trust me the RS9000 XL is the way to go. Did the same swap about a year ago and glad I did. I also went with the Crown Performance 4-6 inch lift extended brake lines.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I spent the am swapping out my pro comp springs to the evo plush ride coils and made such a improved softer more plush ride like factory if not better... totally satisfied and don't know why I haven't done it sooner. Anyone contemplating doing this just do it. I'm still using the pro comp es9000 shocks and plan to switch to fox 2.0 or rancho 9000xl. Evo springs on left vs pro comp on right

Did you change anything else when going to the Plush Rides? I'm trying to save up the $$$ to swap all of my Rough Country lift with EVO or anything better than Rough Country. Just wasn't sure if I can get by with swapping coils or if I have to swap out the front and rear RC track bar brackets. Have 3.5" RC stage 2 lift now, want to go with 4" Plush Rides.

shortyokc

I changed nothing but the coils and running a 4 inch pro comp stage 1 lift. I have installed months ago Ave geometry correction brackets and synergy adjustable track bar. I'm slowly getting rid of the pro comp lift

Did you change anything else when going to the Plush Rides? I'm trying to save up the $$$ to swap all of my Rough Country lift with EVO or anything better than Rough Country. Just wasn't sure if I can get by with swapping coils or if I have to swap out the front and rear RC track bar brackets. Have 3.5" RC stage 2 lift now, want to go with 4" Plush Rides.

Piece it together. I started with coils then went with the LCA's later then shocks and most recently the EVO rear track bar relocation bracket.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Piece it together. I started with coils then went with the LCA's later then shocks and most recently the EVO rear track bar relocation bracket.

That's what I was thinking. The only thing I'm concerned about is how much my caster will be affected. My RC lift came with longer 'fixed' lower control arms and I'm sure the 4" Plush Rides will give me more lift than my 3.5" RC coils do. I'm almost tempted to save up all the money at once to do the coils and adjustable LCAs

TheDuff

Wouldn't surprise me if the actual netted lift gains between the 2 brands of coils where closer than you assume. Also assuming the fixed arms of the rc lift are truly optimized lengths for perfect caster, I bet you wouldn't notice a difference between the lift heights, even if it was an inch. Don't stress so hard over having perfect caster

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

shortyokc

Only difference of 1/2 inch gain going from pro comp 4 inch coil to evo 4inch.. that might change a bit after settling and driving a bit

Top Bottom