Whoopty fucken doo, cancel my account, I'm so distraught over this!

Oscar_Mike 2013

I have 5 of what the title states, 33x12.5x17. I will not lie, these have been used on and offroad. However, they have a ton of tread life left. No sidewall cuts or blocks missing. Absolutely no cupping or crowing and all 5 have been rotated well around the jeep. These have been great tires but I got my 35's on.
$500 OBO. No low ballers as their offer will not even be entertained.

I am in Phoenix, AZ and will only travel as far north as Flagstaff to meet. If you want them shipped, that will be on you.

Now on to the pics.
sery6e9u.jpg

Tire 1
u9yda2ag.jpg

3yby9a9e.jpg

Tire 2
ytahese8.jpg

Tire 3
2y3ypega.jpg

Tire 4
3a5u7e8e.jpg

Tire 5
2yme9yqe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Brankz

This is no craigslist sir no one here will pay you! Not even 3 dollars. Go and say hi get to know some of us And them you may sell this forum is not for selling shit! 👞

trailless

Caught the Bug
I see you've been a member here for over a year. Stop by the give us a wave section and introduce yourself. Also wouldn't hurt to update your profile. It still says you're in Alpheretta, GA.

This is a community first and foremost, folks that use the site as their personal Jeep craigslist are frowned upon. I hope you can understand that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oscar_Mike 2013

This is no craigslist sir no one here will pay you! Not even 3 dollars. Go and say hi get to know some of us And them you may sell this forum is not for selling shit! 

Where in the hell do you get off telling me that what I am selling is shit. Jump off the fucking deep end. How's that negativity for you? I will not be sorry for having a life instead of having over 5,000 posts under my belt. I like to be out on the trails instead of talking about them on here.

Oh, and learn some damn grammar and punctuation.

Oscar_Mike 2013

I see you've been a member here for over a year. Stop by the give us a wave section and introduce yourself. Also wouldn't hurt to update your profile. It still says you're in Alpheretta, GA.

This is a community first and foremost, folks that use the site as their personal Jeep craigslist are frowned upon. I hope you can understand that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I appreciate the way you presented yourself instead of the ass above. I'm definitely not using this as my personal craigslist and apologize that this was my first post. I am on a local forum that is specific to AZ so I spend most of my time on it, when I am not out on the trails.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I appreciate the way you presented yourself instead of the ass above. I'm definitely not using this as my personal craigslist and apologize that this was my first post. I am on a local forum that is specific to AZ so I spend most of my time on it, when I am not out on the trails.

So what you're saying is these didn't sell on the local forum so you came here? Just trying to clarify.

Oscar_Mike 2013

So what you're saying is these didn't sell on the local forum so you came here? Just trying to clarify.

What's wrong with opening it up to more people? Maybe someone that is not local is looking for a set of 33"s and don't want to buy brand new and pay full price.

Plus, most of the rigs around here are 35's and up.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What's wrong with opening it up to more people? Maybe someone that is not local is looking for a set of 33"s and don't want to buy brand new and pay full price.

Plus, most of the rigs around here are 35's and up.

Nothing as long as you follow the rules. This is one of the rules you agreed to when you signed up,

Can I be a member just to sell stuff?
No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

So when your first post is a for sale thread people question why you are here.

Oscar_Mike 2013

I get it and understand. But there are ways to point that out without being an ass about it. And I didn't join just to sell stuff. I haven't posted on here because most of what goes on is in the Pacific Northwest or CO, UT, NV, and anywhere else other than AZ. So I haven't posted. I will do my part and have posted in the wave section and have updated my profile.

Sent from the Cloud somewhere.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I get it and understand. But there are ways to point that out without being an ass about it. And I didn't join just to sell stuff. I haven't posted on here because most of what goes on is in the Pacific Northwest or CO, UT, NV, and anywhere else other than AZ. So I haven't posted. I will do my part and have posted in the wave section and have updated my profile.

You're still here, thread isn't locked or deleted. Members here just like to look out for the forum. Hope you understand.

Brankz

Ok, so back on topic. I have these for sale.

Nope there's no back to topic! Who the heck you think you talking to?
Bro!
Stop just gtf out off here no one is buying your shit so fuck off

By the way I know my grammar sucks, so what!!!!! I'm not a Native American 😘😘 so fuck off

Last edited:

Oscar_Mike 2013

FS: 5 x 33x12.5x17 Cooper Discoverer STT

Awe, did I hit a nerve???
I'm not a Native either but I can spell and use grammar correctly. So go troll somewhere else with your long shitty day at work.
You have anything more to say, you can take a leisurely trip to Surprise, AZ and we can discuss this Mano y Mano. I'll be more than happy to meet you somewhere down here instead of making idle threats over the Internet. Cause that shows everyone how big your balls are.

Hey Moderators, I change my mind, delete this post as I don't want to sell my tires to any fuckers on here. Even better, cancel my account. I want nothing to do with the shit on here. Minus the few who have been pretty cool.
Peace out.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Hey Moderators, I change my mind, delete this post as I don't want to sell my tires to any fuckers on here. Even better, cancel my account. I want nothing to do with the shit on here. Minus the few who have been pretty cool.
Peace out.

Um, no. How's that for an answer?

Last edited:
Top Bottom