Fuck your forum, fuck your rules.

rinkishjk

Reading the comments on this thread have brought me to the conclusion that this community can all suck a dick. Fuck your rules, fuck your nerd trolls, and fuck this forum. This is the exact reason JK forum is better.

Welcome to WAYALIFE! :thumbup:
Great first, and last post. :asshat:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Reading the comments on this thread have brought me to the conclusion that this community can all suck a dick. Fuck your rules, fuck your nerd trolls, and fuck this forum. This is the exact reason JK forum is better.

Welcome to WOL!

Loading please wait....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Why did you come to this forum just to troll then? Seems like you are the 'nerd troll'.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

you signed up just for that? don't like here, you can leave.

Jackal01

Can we be friends? My name is Charlie, too.

Last edited:

Irish JK

Caught the Bug

I love this shit. Good humor. Just a good reminder to myself everyday that at least I'm not one of these idiots.

Ah, life is pretty good.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Now that there ladies and gentlemen is what I call a "Drive by"........Now he'll go back and brag to his JKF buddies on what he did and get the praise and pat on the back from all the other cry babies who have nothing better to do with themselves but to complain about this forum.......grown ass men acting like they're in middle school......."Aah man you should've seen what i did over there!!........I'm so AWESOME!!"........"You're the coolest!!"......" I know.....thanks!".........."Mom?!?!......The meatloaf?!?!"........SMH:grayno:

~Woodrow~

Welcome to the WAYALIFE Big Charlie, how about doing us a big favor and go else. I am so glad you chose to make your first post on this thread without even knowing the whole story, but as a troll you already have an idea of what you were going to say. BTW you will not earn your badge of honor here. BTW I see you have a ton of post on the other form, 8 since October 15, 2014 :bowdown:. carry on :asshat:

Last edited:

Charlie Sheen is that you?!?!!

F'n rad. We got a celeb on the forums boys.

kyleolson

Shouldn't you be doing something else, at 9:30am on a Wednesday, other than throwing your garbage on here. Take my advice, and go do something productive!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL - Yet another quality troll from JKF. Welcome to WAYALIFE. Please don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :D

Big Chuck has 7 more posts on JKF than he does here. How can that be a comparison. He has also been a member there like 5 days longer than here. So yeah JKF is way better. Just ask the supermods.:icon_crazy:

Big Chuck has 7 more posts on JKF than he does here. How can that be a comparison. He has also been a member there like 5 days longer than here. So yeah JKF is way better. Just ask the supermods.:icon_crazy:

Never ceases to amaze me how they all feel compelled to tell us how much they hate it here (with their first post even) as though someone nearly broke their arm to get them to sign up in the first place...Or as if trolls like him even matter to us.

Top Bottom