Wave from SF Bay Area

Rubizon

Hey everyone! Just starting to get into jeeps and wheeling. I was lucky enough to meet Panda while purchasing some parts for my jeep and heard all great things about the people on this forum and had to join! As of now I have a 2.5" Rubicon Express lift with 32" duratracs. I'm picking up my 35"s this weekend and I am absolutely pumped! The gears will be coming in this week as well! Looking forward to joining and learning from everyone on here! View attachment 107147

Rubizon

I'm having a hard time posting a picture from my phone right now. I'm at work. Lol I'll get one uploaded as soon as I can!

Crawler Kitty

Hey everyone! Just starting to get into jeeps and wheeling. I was lucky enough to meet Panda while purchasing some parts for my jeep and heard all great things about the people on this forum and had to join! As of now I have a 2.5" Rubicon Express lift with 32" duratracs. I'm picking up my 35"s this weekend and I am absolutely pumped! The gears will be coming in this week as well! Looking forward to joining and learning from everyone on here! View attachment 107147

Welcome M! You stole my 35's....JK...glad you were able to work it out. Now you can go on some runs with us! Looking forward to it!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Welcome to the family. I hope you enjoy your new tires!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom