Grapes and Grub November 8th-9th

Mrs.2013rubirick

Okay, so we liked it so much we're going back!!! :wings:

Since we have the Sip California cards, lets take advantage of them! Let's plan on hitting Geyserville's tasting rooms. There are 11 there, we can pick and choose as you all wish. I believe they are all within walking distance. We can grab lunch there as well. Then if we want we can head 8 miles over to Hudson Street in Healdsburg and hit the 5 tasting rooms on the Sip card there.

Going:

Panda
Crawler Kitty
Magellanjenn
CrippledPetey
2013Rubirick
Mrs.2013Rubirick
j/k_bc_yolo/Katie

If anyone else would like to join we'd love that! ! Rubbersidedown and jkshottygirl can you make this? ?
I would say same meeting time, 11:15?

Edit: I've made a dinner reservation at Catellis for 6:30 in Geyserville. It sounds really yummy! Has great reviews and decently priced :)

Last edited:

Panda

Okay, so we liked it so much we're going back!!! :wings:

Since we have the Sip California cards, lets take advantage of them! Let's plan on hitting Geyserville's tasting rooms. There are 11 there, we can pick and choose as you all wish. I believe they are all within walking distance. We can grab lunch there as well. Then if we want we can head 8 miles over to Hudson Street in Healdsburg and hit the 5 tasting rooms on the Sip card there.

Going:

Panda
Crawler Kitty
Magellanjenn
CrippledPetey
2013Rubirick
Mrs.2013Rubirick
j/k_bc_yolo/Katie

If anyone else would like to join we'd love that! ! Rubbersidedown and jkshottygirl can you make this? ?
I would say same meeting time, 11:15?

Edit: I've made a dinner reservation at Catellis for 6:30 in Geyserville. It sounds really yummy! Has great reviews and decently priced :)

Oh look Kitty we're on the list! :clap2:

kyleolson

Me and wife would like to try to make the next one. Her and I were remarking about the posts from the last one. I am heading to Green Bay on this weekend. :(. I'll keep my eye out for the next scheduled one.

Mrs.2013rubirick

Me and wife would like to try to make the next one. Her and I were remarking about the posts from the last one. I am heading to Green Bay on this weekend. :(. I'll keep my eye out for the next scheduled one.

Definitely! We'dl love to meet you and your wife. We always have have a ton of fun :D hope you can make the next one :)

Mrs.2013rubirick

New Going List:

Panda
Crawler Kitty
Magellanjenn
CrippledPetey
2013Rubirick
Mrs.2013Rubirick

Anyone else want to join us in Geyserville???? (Sonoma area)

Mrs.2013rubirick

Unfortunately, I think we are going to cancel this weekend's trip. Things just weren't panning out right for everyone. Lets take a rain check and plan something soon for a time that is good for everyone. Can't wait to see you all again!!

Top Bottom