2015 Viper ACR Sema Concept

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
This car is sweet. I think the spoiler looks good. Probably useful on these supercars. Now a spoiler that size on a 95 Honda civic probably isn't needed.

JAGS

Hooked
I actually think the spoiler looks awesome, one of the coolest parts. Plus big spoiler = little Nurburgring time.

This car is sweet. I think the spoiler looks good. Probably useful on these supercars. Now a spoiler that size on a 95 Honda civic probably isn't needed.

Not against a spoiler on it, just not a fan of this particular one. Attachment points are cool.

- Jason

Recurve

Such a great looking car, Viper really knock it out of the park with their latest gen viper. I have a close friend who has a red first gen viper, an that thing looks amazing as well.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I know there are faster, lighter, and better handling cars out there, but there's something about the Viper that goes right to where I live. Kinda like the 427 Cobra did many years ago. Now if I could only find a stray $130G's lying around.:cheesy:

JeepDrum

This looks awesome! While I agree that one can get away with a large spoiler on a car like this, I think it would still look great with or without it. When my gf was shopping around for her JKU, there was a viper on the lot and I kept telling her to ask the sales guy if we could test drive it. Lol

Top Bottom