This site is full of assholes who take this forum like it's a fucking job

rsummers035

And like I said, I understood, but there are ways of getting your point across without being a dick. And he chose the latter.

Personally, I couldn't give two shits what you and anyone else on here thinks. Keep my post up or don't, whoopty fucken doo. Don't cancel my account, big fucken deal. OMG, I'm so distraught over this. Blah, Blah, Blah. You fuckers are all a joke.

people on this site are complete assholes. my first thread was asking opinions on my new paint job. NOT KNOWING exactly how the site worked. I got bitched at for not posting a "jeep wave" and I got criticized on my square headlights. because apparently jeeps with square headlights "aren't real jeeps". even though I was asking opinions on the paint. just wanted to let u know I was in the same position. some of these guys are real dick heads! taking this forum shit wayyyyyyyy too seriously.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
people on this site are complete assholes. my first thread was asking opinions on my new paint job. NOT KNOWING exactly how the site worked. I got bitched at for not posting a "jeep wave" and I got criticized on my square headlights. because apparently jeeps with square headlights "aren't real jeeps". even though I was asking opinions on the paint. just wanted to let u know I was in the same position. some of these guys are real dick heads! taking this forum shit wayyyyyyyy too seriously.

get over yourself already.

noroad

but yet here you are to bitch about something that has nothing to do with you!!! the only dick head here is you!

If you don't like it here then why the hell are you still here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bigcharlie58

Yeah, these guys are all jeep-forum snobs. Think they're the shit. Lord forbid you have to complete a fucking quest in order to start a thread on a question or buy/sell an item.

You crying like a little girl again?

Your new avatar is very becoming of you, matches your attitude.

noroad

there is a wrong way and a right way to point out to the newbies the "rules" of this site. don't start off with criticism because your gonna get criticized right back

hey why don't you take a long walk off a short pier, shouldn't be to hard to find in NJ!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
this site is full of assholes who take this forum like it's a fucking job. how about instead of being on it 24/7 to criticize people you could go find an actual job to pay for all your leased jeeps.

Why are you talking to yourself? Don't like it here? Log off.

JKWrang

this site is full of assholes who take this forum like it's a fucking job. how about instead of being on it 24/7 to criticize people you could go find an actual job to pay for all your leased jeeps.

Hahahahaha quoting yourself? Nice touch

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

I think we all have jobs here.?!
And I guarantee you that more than half of people in this amazing forum pay off the rigs ;).....

Don't try to dig your own hole that you will Barrie your self...😂lol

Top Bottom