Wave from north of the border - toronto canada eh!

mikey6417

Hey all!! Just wanted to say Hi to everyone! Bought my first Jeep 3 months ago (2014 JKU Sport) and can't stop thinking about it since! The wife and I have been wanting one of these for a very long time and now that we own one it's been nothing but fun since!! My wallet has been a bit lighter since but heck! This is the coolest car I've ever owned! I'm glad we bought it despite some of the negative rants/reviews about, I'm a Jeeper for life now!!! :rock:

Anyway, hope to learn lots from this great forum and community of Jeepers!! :thumb:

Cheers everyone!!

Mike

mikey6417

Welcome to WAL from southern Oregon!!! When you can Post up some photos of your jeep :thumb:

Here she is in all her glory! :D

Her name's Lola!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1414681108959.jpg
    1414681108959.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 1414681194875.jpg
    1414681194875.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 1414681210959.jpg
    1414681210959.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 63

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome Mikey! Welcome Lola!! I think most of the rants we read are from folks who don't know what a JK is for. Enjoy.:thumb:

mikey6417

Clean looking jeep..Whats on your MOD list??

This is what I've got so far:

Splash guards (yes... splash guards! :bleh:)
made a set of 4 paracord grab handles
grill mod
dipped the rims
Rugged Ridge hood latches
Rampage rear sports rack
soon to be installed Kenwood double din head unit with NAV

Not very much so far but she's only a baby right now.

I hope to have the following installed by next spring:

Leveling kit
33" tires on my stock rims (love the stock rims!)
Rampage front and rear recovery bumpers
Spydertrax 1.5" spacers/adapters

That's if for now! :clap2:

Last edited:

Ah2014jk

Wave from your neighbours near burlington ! There are a bunch of us out this way so let us know if you are ever looking for stuff 😏 we change parts around enough we just may have something used you need
Love a black jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mikey6417

Wave from your neighbours near burlington ! There are a bunch of us out this way so let us know if you are ever looking for stuff  we change parts around enough we just may have something used you need
Love a black jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds good, I'll definitely reach out to you if theres something particular I'm looking for! Don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything you are looking to part out as well!
cheers! :beer:

Top Bottom