2012 JK-Experience Heartland Tour : Day 1 - Check-In

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Day 1 : Check-In
Our first official day on the 2012 the JK-Experience was a busy one that involved meetings, tech inspections, getting stickered up and doing some last minute maintenance on our rigs. As luck would have it, it was also one filled with rain... LOTS of it as the remnants of Hurricane Isaac decided to unload on us. If there was a drought in Indiana, mother nature decided to fix that a bit and just to make sure we got to experience wheeling in the heartland as it should be.

Here are a few shots of the JK-Experience Crew unloading and setting up the Nitto Trailer...
main.php

main.php

main.php

Time to bring in the show rigs...
main.php

Say hello to Greg - JK-Exerience Crew Member and representative of ATX wheels...
main.php

This is Andrew and his brother/co-driver Scott, who came representing 2012 JK-Experience Sponor, AdArt...
main.php

And, here's JKX participants Frank and Brenda...
main.php

Alejandro came bearing a gift with the hopes of introducing a new tradition...
main.php

Works for me - CHEERS!!
main.php

JKX participants Mike and his son Chris came all the way from the farthest reaches of Canada to be here...
main.php

Of course, being the good Canadians that they are - they came bearing a cool gift, a Northwest Territory license plate - way cool!!
main.php

Stopping to say hello to TR and Mitch who came representing ARB...
main.php

Time to round everyone up and get things going...
main.php

Line em up and get stickered up...
main.php

Ummm, are you sure that's straight?
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

First official meeting - Time for some introductions and to explain how things are gonna work...
main.php

main.php

main.php

Swag time - aka, our wardrobe for the week...
main.php

main.php

Did I mention it had been raining... A LOT!! Here's a shot of Travis of Discount Tire wringing out his new Project-JK hoodie which got soaked...
main.php

NUM NUM!! Dinner is served...
main.php

main.php

main.php

A BIG Thanks to Lisa for cooking up such an outstanding meal!! :thumb:

Click on the link below to see more photos from our first day on the 2012 JK-Experience:

Day 2 - Redbird Off-Road Park Photos

:cool:

jktubby

i took a look of all the pictures on project-jk, but its always better in a thread so i can read the captions you put on them. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
i took a look of all the pictures on project-jk, but its always better in a thread so i can read the captions you put on them. :thumb:

:cheesy: well, i'm glad that you still came by to check out the photos even though you've seen them before :D

Top Bottom